What are you going to ask MPQ Santa for?

Options

Comments

• Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    For the game, some new PVE events.

For me, a lifetime 5* bonus rate over 2%.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    don't care about covers.
    don't care about iso or red iso or plaid iso.
    don't care about characters or cp.

give me something different to do.

if i have to brainlessly thanos-bomb my way through meet rocket and groot one more time....
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A fix for 4-star pack dilution, so that I can finally get off of this perpetual cycle of chasing the latest 4-5 releases. I understand that maybe chasing the latest 1-2 is inevitable, but this felt so much less futile when they assigned higher odds to the latest 12. I planned on definitely being in 5-star land by now, and then they went and did that. Even if it's a special vault that only lasts for a week, I'll take it. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Having no new releases during the holiday period.  It would be nice to not to have to worry about timing clears when there are family events.
    Either that or willpower.
    Well, the next 4* release should be right after Christmas and probably end on New Year's. Hoping for a pve event that tests not having time slices. Maybe a reworked gauntlet.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd like a lump of coal.  No way I'd be disappointed if I didn't even get that.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I read this thread, wished for a 5* Thor cover that wasn't green, and GOT IT AS A BONUS HERO. MPQ Santa is real!
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I would love for them to spend less time creating more things for us to spend money on (supports, characters, costumes) and more time improving things that already exist (characters, stories, reward structures) so that they are more worth spending money on.
  • Friarbundy
    Friarbundy Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    How about a run of “Bags to Riches”?
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pheregas said:
    What if they give you a lump of coal, but it's a 1* support?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’m not sure if Santa is RNG or the developers

for the former... I’d love to get 5 more Kitties without pulling anymore Cable (fat chance). Also love some Dom bonus hero’s as stocking stuffers. I can’t wait to try her out!

for the latter... saved teams. Or at least a filter system when selecting teams. 
    Pulled 94 tokens today and got two 5* bonus heroes. Both Kitty. She’s now in feeder range at 4/4/2.  Oh and Dom is champed.  Thanks Santa!!
  • Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Won Crash of Titans today and LT gave me a much needed cover for Medusa.  Thanks, Santa!
    Only one more red cover and she'll be champed.  
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Won Crash of Titans today and LT gave me a much needed cover for Medusa.  Thanks, Santa!
    Only one more red cover and she'll be champed.  
    I sometimes miss the days when my go to team was Gamora/Grocket/Medusa. The first time you fire that team up is a really nice feeling. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Please no Black Taskmaster cover..
    After we got four red Nebula covers? You know what you're getting for Christmas.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A Sinister 6 release event for Spider-Ham.  
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One more yellow Kitty cover.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    All my JJ wants for Xmas, is to throw someone through a window.... I would very much like a red cover for her. Just one. It would make me incredibly happy :)
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    pheregas said:
    What if they give you a lump of coal, but it's a 1* support
    Given that you can't equip supports on 1*s, I'd find that ironic and hilarious.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A pity counter for draws.  If a legendary token doesn't yield a 5* in a number of draws (5 draws?  Even 10 would be okay), the next is guaranteed a 5*.  Chop off that extreme low end of the bad RNG bell curve.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    All my JJ wants for Xmas, is to throw someone through a window.... I would very much like a red cover for her. Just one. It would make me incredibly happy :)
    I really hope you get it. I love firing that power :D
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would I would also like the ability to bonus specific color covers.