What are you going to ask MPQ Santa for?

Options

Comments

• SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    increased rates for 4* Bonus Hero to trigger
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,711 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Triple ISO. Update to VIP to add some value, constant double ISO multiplier for instance.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would like them to get 3* Punisher some actual damage to go with his rocket launcher.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Having no new releases during the holiday period.  It would be nice to not to have to worry about timing clears when there are family events.
    Either that or willpower.
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Roster slot sale (though I believe that was more of a new year's present last year.

Increased 5* pull rate from classic tokens (25% sounds good).

6* tier confirmed. Don't even have to release them, just announce their arrival for some time in 2019.  And if Capt Marvel happens to be the first 6* in, say, March, well that would work just fine for me.

Sort of piggybacking on the last point...let us know there is some sort of future state for those of us with champed 5* characters.  Scl 10 for instance.  I get that we are the few and this does not cater to the many, which is all the more reason that it won't break the system. 

Not to just repeat what others have been saying, but remove the prologue once it's been cleared out, and replace with a new game mode, or offer achievements or some alternate way to play battles.  One reason I liked the puzzle quest games was the variety of mini games.

Crash of the mad titan of course.

Return of the gauntlet, as additional story events, run once a season. And for that matter, how about seasonal pve standings?

I could go on, but methinks santa will struggle to come through on more than the roster slot sale.
  • zippee
    zippee Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    To fix banner hulk and colorless cover for 5 star.
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Roughly 8,400,000 ISO-8 to champ my 21 fully covered 4s and 1 fully covered 5.
    (why?  well cause iso take waaaaaay too long to get)

Take the 25 total CP available during each PVP event and spread it among the 17 progression awards.
    (why?  cause 75 wins is crazy)

Create a monthly classic 5 store.  3x 5s available.  20 CP.
    (why?  how the heck am I ever going to fully cover non-latest 5s)

5* only token with each VIP renewal
    (why?  cause why not, it's christmas)

Increase 5* draw rate in classics - 25% sounds good
    (why?  sounded like a good idea from @crackninja )

• n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    What I want:

1) Some new PvE event.  Something good (aka the opposite of wakanda) or another running of places of power

2) Go back to the latest/everything else odds for 4*'s that we had before or an updated version of it.  Let's face it, they aren't coming up with anything better and it would be nice to feel like I have a shot at not being locked out of shield training.

3) The time machine from Deadpool 2 so I can go back and stop supports from being a thing.

What I expect to receive:

1) A really poor special event for the holidays that gives almost nothing useful and does the bare minimum to show they acknowledge the time of year.

2) A **** costume stuck behind a bundle paywall

3) Them coming up with an actual useful support.  Of course it will only be available for 1 day and there will be one token for it in a 10,000 item vault.  The other 9,999 tokes will of course be 2*'s only.  Lets price it at 300 hp a pull!
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Some gosh darned 5* covers. I've had no luck from legendary pulls for over a week now. Maybe even two weeks.
    Been on a 0-32 streak in Latest Legends so I agree.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jym010 said:
    Some gosh darned 5* covers. I've had no luck from legendary pulls for over a week now. Maybe even two weeks.
    Want one of the like 20 loki purples I pulled in the last week.  I'm beginning to think it's the only cover in latest.  I don't even want 5*'s...
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2018
    Options
    1) Last Kitty Cover
    2) Roster Slot sale
    3) Gauntlet
    4) Significant buff for Wa5p
    5) More 4* featured variety in PvE
    6) Return of Heroic events (see 5)

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Options
    All 5* to have feeders since we have saved cover feature. 

Support token store updated. 

Look at loaner (yellow) node in pve and make it a 1 time played node. 

Older 5* buffs. 

Updating champ rewards (6-7 3* that give double feeders) 

The return of Gauntlet PVE with updated characters. 

Man Santa, I forgot one (and this might be my personal most important one).  

Open up MMR.  If higher end rosters can see me then I need to see them. Get rid of the invisible cloak that 540+ players have.  Let people be able to Q them and let the player make a decision if they want to skip or not.  

This by far is my most important Christmas wish and would bring a balance back to the high end game. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    I would like them to get 3* Punisher some actual damage to go with his rocket launcher.
    Giving him the ability to actually aim it would be nice, too ;)
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Options
    1) An overhaul to the champion reward system that:

a) Allows you to cycle through rewards again (perhaps with a multiplier) once you've max champed a character, without having to roster a dupe and build it up from scratch or lose your levels.
    b) Makes  3* characters feed an additional 4* each.
    c) Gives every 5* a 4* feeder. What's the hold-up now that we have saved covers?

2) An update to Deadpool Daily that offers a 4* node and awards 4* covers. We have enough 4*s and horrible dilution, it's time. Put it behind a S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance level if need be.

3) 12 Days of Christmas, and every day they release a rework to an old, outdated character.

4) The return of the original Crash of the Mad Titan.

5) S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance level 10, with an actual jump in rewards. Focusing on progression, not placement. Not all of us can dedicate hours of our day, every day, to this never-ending game.
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Increase 5* draw rate in classics - 25% sounds good
    (why?  sounded like a good idea from @crackninja )
    I borrowed this from the accidental boosted 5* rate from last August, but this actually does feel reasonable to me.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1) Schedule for Prestige System for 3* characters or 4* characters. It's something similar to New Game+ mode found in many other games. This could solve problems like 3* feeders feeding the same 4* by changing the covers of 4* being awarded after the reset. 

2) New event similar to 12 days of Christmas could be nice too.

3) Roster Slot discount. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    n25philly said:
    jym010 said:
    Want one of the like 20 loki purples I pulled in the last week.  I'm beginning to think it's the only cover in latest.  I don't even want 5*'s...
    I already have 7, so I'm good...
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd love to be able to take my champ Wasp with any other champ 5* I have, and make it to 1200 in pvp.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Some 5* covers for Cable and Kitty

some covers for 5* Thor , thanos and okoye 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Giving him the ability to actually aim it would be nice, too ;)
    Yeah, he is kind'a wobbly with that thing. Maybe that was why they took the damage away in the first place after Frank was all "Ooops there goes another orphanage, sorry!"