Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

3.0 Release Notes *Updated (11/13/18)

123457»

Comments

• ElfNeedsFoodElfNeedsFood Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby How long with the crystal sale that came along with the 3.0 launch last?

• LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,739 Chairperson of the Boards
    Regarding the bugs, this was the.. Well, least worst Update so far! ("best" would not be accurate. But the direction is good)
    Kudos!
  • TheBigBadTheBigBad Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Matthew said:
    “As far as Booster Crafting is concerned, the Mana Orb Pricing will remain the same at the moment. Since the Standard side of Booster Crafting has 4 price points, the oldest 4 non-Origin Sets will receive the cheapest price tag of the four.”

What exactly does does this mean? The wording here is confusing.

Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I spoke with the team, and when it comes to the Booster Crafting prices, it appears that the mention of 4 price points was merely a mistake. It will remain at the current 3 price points: Latest Set, Standard, and Legacy/Origins

@brigby Thanks for clarifying the number of price points.  How about clarifying the pricing for the sets -- especially after GRN becomes craftable (at the highest price point) and M19 drops to the next price point?  Will any other sets change in price?

"the oldest 4 non-Origin Sets" are always the same regardless (BFZ, OGW, SOI, EMN).  Is it supposed to be the oldest 4 non-Origin Standard Sets that will receive the cheapest price tag?  I wouldn't mind :smiley: as then it would be IXL, RIX, DOM and M19.

However, is it the oldest sets after the 4 newest sets that will receive the cheapest price tag?  So, only IXL.  I wouldn't mind this either :smile:

Or no other price changes after GRN becomes craftable -- which would be disappointing :disappointed:
123457»