Deadpool Daily, automation/simplification for advanced enough players?

Options
124»

Comments

• purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
     I have earned the right to ask for better rewards for the 58,439 Moonstones I have pulled from heroic 10pks. So many 2*'s.

Spudgutter said:Ah, you "earned" the right to ask for better rewards?  Based solely on how many you have presumably pulled?  But asking to (optionally) cut out 5 min of repetitive play, so long as you meet a roster requirement, is entitlement? That is really not that different.
    You are definitely right that I put myself in the having it both ways camp, It was meant as tongue in cheek humor but alas how it sounded in my head and re-reading it= hypocrite!

To 5* Deadpool - Since he breaks the 4th wall it would be neat if he broke the walls between tiers. It would be pretty awesome to be like ack timed it all wrong! I can't do Panama again, skip. 
    The power could be called something like "I don't have time for the goody two-shoes tinykitty right now!"

• Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Sim Mayor said:

I keep seeing different ways of saying "our viewpoints aren't so different" in this conversation, but they're only coming from the side that wants more free stuff. The other side seems to think the viewpoints are worlds apart.

Except where i was *literally* replying to someone asking for more stuff?  even the guy that i was replying to concedes that it sounded hypocritical.  welcome to confirmation bias 101.  besides, that's usually how discussions/debates work, everyone picks a side, and argues for their side.  that is exactly why people argue.  if both sides agree on the viewpoints, there is nothing to even discuss lol

this is what i get for getting dragged back into this, but i digress.  they will eventually rework DDQ (it's inevitable), we *will* get more rewards for less work, and we will both claim a victory.  good night

edit:
    Sim Mayor said:
    Are there games that reward you just for logging in on a given day, whether you play or not? Sure. Is this game one of them? Nope. 

sorry, couldn't resist, but i just logged in and got a free 3* iron man cover.  the irony has me cracking up
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sim Mayor said:

I keep seeing different ways of saying "our viewpoints aren't so different" in this conversation, but they're only coming from the side that wants more free stuff. The other side seems to think the viewpoints are worlds apart.

Except where i was *literally* replying to someone asking for more stuff?  even the guy that i was replying to concedes that it sounded hypocritical.  welcome to confirmation bias 101.  besides, that's usually how discussions/debates work, everyone picks a side, and argues for their side.  that is exactly why people argue.  if both sides agree on the viewpoints, there is nothing to even discuss lol
    Except for the part where I actually (correctly) read his comment as ironic, so I recognized that your reply wasn't to the point he was making? Totally agree on the echo chamber effect though...it makes for boring conversations :)
    this is what i get for getting dragged back into this, but i digress.  they will eventually rework DDQ (it's inevitable), we *will* get more rewards for less work, and we will both claim a victory.  good night
    Yep, they'll give more DDQ rewards for *less* work, but not for *no* work.
    Sim Mayor said:
    Are there games that reward you just for logging in on a given day, whether you play or not? Sure. Is this game one of them? Nope. 
    sorry, couldn't resist, but i just logged in and got a free 3* iron man cover.  the irony has me cracking up
    I laughed just as hard :D
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

It wasn’t free, we paid for it at the cinema box office.

From my point of view I don’t see DDQ as a chore at all. I enjoy the matches more than in the competitive events. There is no time pressure so they are more relaxing to play. It doesn’t matter to me what tier the characters are from. I get the same enjoyment from a match where the characters have ten percent of the health and do ten percent of the damage as I do if they are from a higher tier.