What rewards do you want added to VIP?

124»

Comments

• n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Double iso would do it for me.  With all the Antman and Wasp double iso events I am still struggling to level anything.  The lack of iso in the game is just crazy
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    It's already been said but double iso should be #1 on the list.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Assuming they add in double iso, I doubt you are going to pay the same price. Double iso-8 for 28 days or for ~8 events is equivalent to getting iso-8 for ~16 events. 

Besides, 99.99usd for 78,000 iso-8 still exist. It's as good as making sales iso-8 redundant.
    I believe double iso-8 over one month will net you more than 78,000 iso-8.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they added double iso but increased the price or decreased other rewards, I would stop buying VIP, and I think a lot of other vets would too.  A large number of us no longer have any use for iso at all.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Well I was vip for about 80 days then vaulting happened and I quit out of protest when they ended vaulting I was going to go back but the value just wasn't there, if you can get hulu, amazon prime, netflix or a dozen other services why spend it on something weak. It's not about not having 10 bucks, it's about being smart enough not to spend 10 bucks on a 4 dollar reward.