S.H.I.E.L.D (Daily Rewards)

124»

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Iso is completely useless to me at this point, so I'd like all iso to be removed from rewards for every event and daily reward.  I feel personally insulted and slapped in the face by MPQ when I log in and receive an iso "reward" that I can't ever use.

What's that you say?  Most players still need iso, so it's not useless to them?  I don't care about any of them, I only want the best rewards for me.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Iso is completely useless to me at this point, so I'd like all iso to be removed from rewards for every event and daily reward.  I feel personally insulted and slapped in the face by MPQ when I log in and receive an iso "reward" that I can't ever use.

What's that you say?  Most players still need iso, so it's not useless to them?  I don't care about any of them, I only want the best rewards for me.
    I just want to say that I feel retroactively slapped in the face by not being able to spend my 7.5 million useless ISO on standard tokens in the past.

Also your comment is a slap in the face of people who need ISO, but I don't care, they're welcome to join us on our post-ISO porch whenever they get there.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    JHawkInc said:

This thread really turned into an effective argument against changing anything.  Good job everybody.

Calls for retroactive compensation will always be ridiculous to me.
    Do you have an alternative? Since even the devs believe retroactive compensation to be worthwhile? (see Shield Ranks/XP and the current way they roll out 4* Champ reward updates) The whole point is that updating the race should be fun for everyone, and not just the people who haven't already completed it. I don't really see a reason to improve things for new players and tell the loyal customers they don't get to benefit from it. Because then what's the point in being a loyal customer?
    I'd argue that the shield rank & champ feeder updates are earned in a way that daily login drops are not, but I'd understand if you don't agree.

If they said they were changing the "random" day rewards for day 730+ (2 years) to include elite tokens instead of standards and 500 iso rewards instead of 250, I'd say "cool, thanks" and be happy and that would be the end of it. 

I just don't care about the people coming up 600 days behind me getting something I didn't get (I'm on 1,350).  I didn't care when they changed the roster slot costs, I didn't care when they changed the iso leveling costs and I'm not going to start now.

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards

Also your comment is a slap in the face of people who need ISO, but I don't care, they're welcome to join us on our post-ISO porch whenever they get there.
    I really wanted to find a picture of a bunch of old guys, sitting on porches and playing with their phones and link it, but I think the internet has finally failed me.
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    I755 and the rewards appear to be getting worse....