When did you last acquire a support token?

124»

Comments

• Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    2 pulls ago. And all I think of is "**** that would be a regular 4 star cover I could use"
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    First pull from 41 item partners in crime vault with 2 basic supports?  A basic freaking support.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    The last PVE I got a basic support token from the vault.  It was the first support token I received that wasn't either a gift token or one from a Heroes for Hire bundle.  As one of the rare people here who actually kind of likes supports, I wish I could get at least a basic support token every event...
  • LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    One in the last three weeks and it was... wait for it... a dupe!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got the two from Partners in Crime, both dups, WEEEEE!
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    I only got a support token because I bought the whole wasp vault 

other than that nothing 
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I got an Advanced Hulking support from my daily deals, turned out to be Lv 2 Avengers Tower, which was a dupe. I just recently got a Beginner Token from Simulator, and it was a Lv. 1 dupe for something else.

Can't believe Supports haven't even been out for 6 months and the pool already feels diluted. Also can't believe they're still only available through a pay wall, when most of them have effects that play on chance. Every new support they roll out only makes this system look worse. 
    Got "Lucky" and pulled a Beginner support from my Thick As Thieves Vault with the daily deal. Dupe level 1 Web Shooters.  :D
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled a beginner token the other day. Would rather have not, but I got 2* Covus Glaive.

And I literally had to look that up because I couldn't remember if it was him or Ebony Maw.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Opening my 4 vault tokens from Avengers vs. Ultron.

1 support then 3 2*s.