When did you last acquire a support token?

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    When was the last time they handed out free ones? That's was the last token I got. Forget what it was.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards

Last time they handed out free ones was for the Infinity War, I think.

I hit the 100HP vaults when they're out - I got an Advanced token from the "Hulkling" vault (and a level 3 Hulkling from that token.)  Before that ... it was at least two weeks when I did the HP buy for whatever 4* they had for sale with support tokens.  I do those occasionally too.

If we're talking about the last token I pulled from a normal vault, it was at least a month ago - see above about hitting 100HP vaults.  It was PVE.

Considering I average above 3 LT pulls a day, support tokens must be worth 42x a LT, right? }:)

• Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Got one this morning from a vault. Dupe. Of course.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    Funny you asked as I got Wong from the Thick as Thieves vault and thought to myself that it was the first support I had seen for a long time.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    they keep making more of them but  no way of getting any 
  • NastyNate
    NastyNate Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I was just thinking about this. I don't think I've had one in a month. The telling part is that it's something that suddenly dawns on you, because you aren't really hoping for one in the first place.

What a useless feature.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    All the stupid time.  I seem to have the “luck” of pulling at least 1 every stupid vault these day.

Wish I could convert that luck to pulling a 4* instead.
  • Coubii
    Coubii Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Got 2 silver token from some vault. Got only 1* support...
    I've equiped some support to my most valuable characters. But honestly, it's still pointless to me. How a 5% chance to do 45 damage would change something?

I have no idea how I could progress and make these support worth something.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a level 2 dupe this morning. Gave me 7000RISO, which was good. Allowed me to add 10 levels to one of the three supports I actually use.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Oh, oh, I got another one this morning!  Hmm, dupe.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, oh, I got another one this morning!  Hmm, dupe.

In a real sense, dupes are more valuable than originals.  The Red Iso flow is so low that you generally want to concentrate on one Support at a time until you soft cap it.  Y'know, in three to four months...

Yeah, supports are kind of dumb right now.

• n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Unfortunately pulled on yesterday.  Got to hit bad rng sometimes, right?
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    cozmo1682 said:
    The last support token I got was when we were all tying an onion around our belts.  It was the fashion at the time.  And to take the ferry was a nickle and back then they had bumblebees on em and you'd say gimme five bees for a quarter.
    Well the game heard me - I got a token from one of the vaults and promptly got a duplicate for 1400 riso.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got one from last events vault.  A duplicate.  I'm up to 14/32 total supports.  

2x 4*
    4x 3*
    4x 2*
    4x 1*

Highest level is 12 (before I figured out Riso was rarer than 5*BH's.)  

Current Riso inventory - 93,228.  

No plans to level anything ever.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Few days ago from vault. 1400 RISO for duplicate :D
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Pulled another from sub tokens.  Like clockwork.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    A lot of the duplicates is because the six Black Panther and the remaining solo additions are not in the general tokens at this time.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm honestly delighted when I get a duplicate. Means I can put the RISO into the 3 I actually have an interest in. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    All the stupid time.  I seem to have the “luck” of pulling at least 1 every stupid vault these day.

Wish I could convert that luck to pulling a 4* instead.
    This honestly is my feeling.

But then I remember when 5*s were new and I'd open a legendary and get one and I'd think "Ugh...another pointless 5* I don't have the ISO to do anything with and who will only ruin my scaling. Awesome -.-"

And now i'm like "Ugh, another 4* champ level. Gimme JJ, dammit!"

I'm hoping that'll be the way with supports eventually, but...eventually needs to be sooner rather than later.
    Right now I'm the same as you. Grab a vault token and pull a support. "...really? Couldn't have been one of the three 4*s instead?"
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled one this morning from the TaT vault.  Yet another 1* Henchmen duplicate.