When did you last acquire a support token?

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gold support token from season rewards. It was a 1star dupe.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    got one in the last event
    dupe like everyone else
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Just got a dupe X-Jet yesterday.  That is the first support token I received since the free ones were handed out for the Wakanda event.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got that sandwich one from the Simulator vault I think. Nothing since the free ones before that. 
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Nothing since the free ones. But I do hoard the PvE tokens so I’m not expecting any either. Without derailing  the discussion, I continue to be underwhelmed with no prospect of that changing soon. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,102 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't believe I have had one since the last free ones, so a fair few weeks.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Pulled one from a vault maybe a week ago (probably the first one since we were given Black Order freebies), something something one-star dupe.  Yawn.
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    The last support token I got was when we were all tying an onion around our belts.  It was the fashion at the time.  And to take the ferry was a nickle and back then they had bumblebees on em and you'd say gimme five bees for a quarter.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the last month, I've gotten 2 support tokens - 1 from a vault and 1 from placing 1st in Soul Season (SCL 4)
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Unfortunately I pulled one last week
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZeiramMR said:
    I pulled two in the last week and change, a little above the expected average of one every two weeks from earned vault tokens.

And just pulled another this morning.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2018
    got one last week... 1400 riso.
    I'm up to around 230k riso , haven't spent a single one since supports were released and its still only enough to bring my 5* support up to level 155
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I grabbed the first bundle that included support tokens, whatever that was. Nada since then. Don't care even a little bit.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Dupes are fine.  Biggest source of red iso income in the game.  
  • Cactus_Jack_87
    Cactus_Jack_87 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    I got a gold one for season placement. Two star web shooters. Nice to have for 5* Spidey, I guess. In a couple years, I'll be able to level it.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,762 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got a 1* Blackbird from the Simulator Vault last week, been a while since I got one before that.
    I've actively used and updated supports since the start (my best being Lv95 3* Wong and Lv43 4* Vintage Shield), they're not game-changing, but do help me very often.

They should be very useful for new players, but their scarcity and not being available for 2* characters are just stupid decisions.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    i think i the last ones i got were when the BP ones came out? Been awhile.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I got an Advanced Hulking support from my daily deals, turned out to be Lv 2 Avengers Tower, which was a dupe. I just recently got a Beginner Token from Simulator, and it was a Lv. 1 dupe for something else.

Can't believe Supports haven't even been out for 6 months and the pool already feels diluted. Also can't believe they're still only available through a pay wall, when most of them have effects that play on chance. Every new support they roll out only makes this system look worse. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a basic one for the Season reward (T10 finish).

Prior to that I hadn't gotten one since last freebie (then again I haven't opened any vault tokens either).

KGB
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don't know.
    Don't care.
    Certainly not missing them.