When did you last acquire a support token?

Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
It's just suddenly struck me that I haven't opened a support token in over a week. Maybe even 2 weeks. I honestly can't remember the last one I got.

I mean, the whole support thing is something I'd care about more if I got tokens for it, maybe...but as it stands now even the basic ones feel more rare than a Latest Legendary token.

How are you guys faring?

Comments

• BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled on out of the last PVE vault. It was a dupe 😂 
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Have not opened any Support tokens in the last 3 to 4 weeks, now at 3 beginner and 1 advanced (had to look up the names of those, there's a good indicator for you...). In that time I think I collected about 20 to 25 Latest tokens, so yeah, I think they are WAY more rare when compared and I'm not a top tier player.

Last one I got was with the top 25 season rewards (1 advanced) the other 2 were lucky pulls from vaults. The 3rd beginner I don't recall, may have had that one for 2 months now... 

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    I got 2 from the Simulator vault. 2 dupes. I'd rather have 2 2*s.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    i did get a 1* proxima midnight recently - behold my awesome 5% chance to create a strength 16 attack tile ... if i attach it to a villian
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    I pulled one from...somewhere...I think 3 event vaults ago.  It was my first Sharon Carter, rank 1.

I don’t understand why I can make enough CP from one PVE for 2 Latest pulls, but not even a beginner Support token is in there.
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    I got the Wong support from a simulator token. It's been a few weeks since the last one before that. 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    I pulled 2 from the Simulator vault for a total of 2800 red iso.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got one from a vault and end of season reward.  Both dupes of course.  
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I pulled two in the last week and change, a little above the expected average of one every two weeks from earned vault tokens.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got lucky and got a Hulkling (rank 1) from his vault, and sometime around there got a Lucky (also rank 1), I forget which vault it was though. One of them recently I got two support tokens and the LT from the same vault, that's where Lucky came from, but I don't remember which vault it was specifically.
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Pulled 2 beginner tokens in the last 3 days, but both were dupes.  Before that it had been at least a week since I had pulled one, probably longer.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled on out of the last PVE vault. It was a dupe 😂 
    this.
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    3 days ago from the Simulator vault. It was another dupe. :(
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,791 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whenever the last free ones where given out. 
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Tony_Foot said:
    Whenever the last free ones where given out. 
    Same for me.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Just got one. Pizza dog dupe
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Just got one from Thick as Thieves vault...Twas a dupe...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    A couple of days ago. Not surprising at this point, since I have over half of them at this point.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got a 2* chimichanga a few days ago... maybe a week ago? I was clearly a bit late to this party, so that’s my 3rd support other than the 3 basics. :neutral:
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Got one from simulator vault and about 3 total in the last 2 weeks worth of vaults.