Legacy Booster Crafting

Options
124»

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Persil said:

Why we can't get them separated into sets, or at least grouped in packs of 2-3 sets?

Money.  Sadly its that simple.  From what I hear VIP will get you those mythics in a few months (or at least a lot of them).  If it were easy to get them without paying nobody would buy the VIP
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    On the one hand, being able to target more precisely would Make it really easier for players ...
    But on the other hand the random Factor also brings some thrill where a targetable system would juste rely on the grind.

I have completed legacy thanks to vip a while ago, but i rarely have the occasion to play most of the cards i thought i was looking for ... However, upon completion, i Lost all the Flavor of opening a pack from any legacy set.

I'm not saying i would do things diferently if i had another shot, but there's probably a balance to find beetween "too easy" and "too hard" to target.
  • Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options
    They will  NEVER  separate legacy. obtaining  legacy bombs is to huge of an incentive for a player to upgrade to VIP.
     they want it to be impossible for you to get specific  cards so you pay to upgrade and get continuous  non dup packs week to week