MPQ Sneak Peek: May 2018 Edition *Updated (5/30/18)

Comments

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
     We've got it all wrong - Okoye will be a new support - earned through the boss event in place of 4*! :/  
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punter1 said:
     We've got it all wrong - Okoye will be a new support - earned through the boss event in place of 4*! :/  
    I’m okoye with that suggestion. It would mean spending less of that purple rock for a bit and a better opportunity to horde tokens for when 4* Spidey goes to tokens. I’m not invested in the character, so no loss if she’s not playable.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Considering Okoye didn't even make it on to the MPQ logo screen with the others I would be amazed if she is a 5* but I guess we will know soon enough.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    Considering Okoye didn't even make it on to the MPQ logo screen with the others I would be amazed if she is a 5* but I guess we will know soon enough.
    dont forget she is also pretty irrelevant to the whole of MCU... Who is up next? Ghost Riders little brother from Agents of SHIELD?

Sure, Iron Spider would be crazy as another 5pider, but you remember him for sure, if you saw the movie!! Or much better, Scarlet Witch surely deserves an upgrade by now... Or Deadpool, Gamora, Loki, Cable, ...
  • Erunner1201
    Erunner1201 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    zodiac339 said:
    I feel like we had galactus recently.  What about Boss Rush or Sinister Six?
    The first rule about Boss Rush is, we do not request Boss Rush.
    The second rule about Boss Rush is, we do not request Boss Rush.
    Why? I'm sure they listened to our feedback and adjusted it to be more in line with other boss events
    Sinister Six was another version of Boss Rush and they did a good job with that one.  I'm sure that they could adjust Boss Rush to be more likeable to the masses.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Okoye is a 5*. It has been confirmed. That would make Iron Spider a 4*.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shintok17 said:

...we can hope. Technically there is nothing stopping them from making Iron Spider a fivestar too.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Shintok17 said:

...we can hope. Technically there is nothing stopping them from making Iron Spider a fivestar too.
    I'm pretty much expecting that the 4* tier is going to crystalize like the 3* and 2* tiers before it, and we'll start to see more aggressive 5* releases coming out as it becomes the new hotness. Ideally that will come with more ways to acquire them, but who knows?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Shintok17 said:

or a 6* or a 3* or a 2*.  Technically they could do whatever they want.  
  • VoltaicDuke
    VoltaicDuke Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    edited May 2018
    I hope we don't speed up future five star release to once a month vs. the previous every six weeks.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Quebbster said:
    Shintok17 said:

or a 6* or a 3* or a 2*.  Technically they could do whatever they want.  

Very true. I am hoping for a pi-star rarity myself. It would be neat.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby

We're 24 hours from Galactus, when are we going to get "more details" ?
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint said:
    @Brigby

I came here to ask the same. I miss the days of having several days of lead time with info on events and releases.
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    fmftint said:
    @Brigby

I came here to ask the same. I miss the days of having several days of lead time with info on events and releases.
    Same. I'm thirsty for details!
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    fmftint said:
    @Brigby

You will get the information the day of the Boss event and like it. That's how it feels sometimes. I remember one time they gave us the info 2hrs before it started.
  • mega ghost
    At least we already know which 5* are in the vault alongside Okoye. Compared to the previous vaults where we only found out when the store opened in-game :rollingeyesemoji:
    I want to know which 4* is attached to the Round Rewards, though! I have some covers dying on the vine and just enough ISO to champ one 4*. If it's 4* Black Panther, which I truly hope it is, then I'll be able to finish him and then champ him, which will take priority.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Would the 4* reward for the rounds be Shuri? ( It can fit thematically) . Or will she be the progression reward for next PvE?
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shuri should be the personal progression, 1 cover. Still waiting for confirmation on the 3 4* covers for alliance progression.
  • mega ghost
    Shuri should be the personal progression, 1 cover. Still waiting for confirmation on the 3 4* covers for alliance progression.
    FLAPTAIN. He better be getting a rework with the next season.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *(5/16/18) Brigby - Updated Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and added Okoye (Warrior General) announcement.