Infinity War - Daily Token Gifts! (4/27/18)

Options

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I think some of you have pretty high expectations of "luck".

Probability of getting any:

1) Support Token: 11/300= 3.67%
    2) 2*= 171/300= 57%
    3) Riso = 39/300= 13%
    4) 4* = 3/300 = 1%
    5) 3* = 39/300 = 13%
    6) iso-8 = 36/300 = 12%
    7) LT = 1/300 = 0.33%

Realistically speaking and looking at the stated probability available to everyone, I wasn't expecting to get support, but 2* most of the time. If I got a support token, it's a nice bonus. I have gotten these from the 12 free tokens:

6x 2* or 6/12 = 50%
    3x 3* 3/12= 25%

1x 25 Riso or 1/12 = 8.33%
    2x iso-8: 1000 & 1500 or 2/12 =16.67%

The free stuffs I've gotten are pretty much in line with the known probability.

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For some reason, I got 15 free vault tokens total.  The end result was:

1 x beginner support token, which gave rank 2 chimichangas
    200 + 25 red iso
    1500 purple iso
    11 2* characters.

And today I got two free beginner support tokens: one gave me a rank 1 destroyer gun (duplicate), and the other rank 1 Ebony Maw.

I'm not sold on releasing villains as supports instead of new characters, especially if those supports are then restricted to villains.  That's hardly going to make them more desirable.
  • ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Thanks! So generous of you!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,859 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No supports for me so far but I did get the 10,000iso which as I just champed Elektra & Quake and now have to champ Rogue was a very nice result. :)

Otherwise was 6 x 2*, 3 x 3*, 50 red iso and 300 red iso.

Can't complain really.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Another day. Now 2 free Support Tokens. Got 2 duplicate Supports. Free Red Iso I guess. Nothing new.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Of the last 4 support tokens I've drawn, two have been dupes. I've only got 7/24 and I'm getting dupes. I mean, red ISO, good, I suppose, but. 

I pulled a 2* Quinjet with the other one today.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Shintok17 said:
    Another day. Now 2 free Support Tokens. Got 2 duplicate Supports. Free Red Iso I guess. Nothing new.
    Same :D 1* Spider web machine and Avengers tower... 2800 Red ISO i wont use this year (decade?) anyway :D
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I did alright on my two Support tokens. Upgraded from Rank 2 to 3 on Element Guns, and a duplicate Rank 2 Corvus. 14,000 Red ISO in total.
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I got 2 proxima's with mine. Shes level 2 now.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got lucky and pulled the Black Order Master Token.  It gave me a 4* Ebony Maw.  At first I was bummed that he can only be equipped to villains, but then I realized how nice it is to add a 15% chance to start the match with 3 black to Vulture.  

Supports as a whole still seem very meh to me, even with a 4* one.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got a 3* Proxima Midnight and Ebony Maw, and a 1* Corvus Glaive and Cull Obsidian from the free tokens, so that's all the children already owned, which is pretty cool
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The second wave has been a little better so far got a couple of thanos supports 

still no stones though 
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same as yesterday 2 more duplicate supports. More Red Iso. This does not feel like a celebrations of the biggest movie in the MCU. Lame.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have all four of the Children of Thanos now (I also bought the 3* Thanos deal for 3,400 HP), so these promotions have treated me pretty well, even if none of the free tokens gave me anything support-related in the 300 item vault.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got 4* Corvus Glaive today from gold free token... shame i got my most powerful support from free gift.
    After some thinking, Supports may be good if all three characters have their maxed 5* support equipped.
    Still, their rarity is what bothers me the most. It makes sense that since you need only few supports (same as you need few characters and mostly you keep them because they are required for nodes, and cuz you can promote them) you cant give them to everyone here and now, but... dunno, i dont like Supports being fully RNG/Paying based.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Today, I got a 3* Korg and 7,000 red ISO!!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a 3* Cull Obsidian today. Not terribly exciting, but seems decent enough. Only villain I use regularly is Thanos though...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a 2* Lucky Dog dupe=7000 Riso. Now I have 12/24 supports and 13000 Riso untouched.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another day. Another dupe.  Happy days. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,859 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got a level 2 Infinity bad guy, not sure which one, maybe Ebony Maw (it was the one where you might get some more black AP)?. As my Vulture is still awaiting a 13th cover and is not levelled high, I guess Mordo might be able to make use of it.