Infinity War - Daily Token Gifts! (4/27/18)

Options

Comments

• evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2018
    Options
    50 RIso, and two 2*
    (although I did get a support token with my first 100 HP Pull)

@evade420 They just popped up in game - maybe you need to farce close and reopen the app - You have to hit OK 3 times, once for each token.
    hmm , stiil haven't gotten them.
    I updated , i forced closed, i played a few matches , i checked "todays news" under settings ...
    guess i might have to submit a ticket later

UPDATE: never mind they just came through!!
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got a 2* 3* and 4* which was 500hp on the champ level so not a bad little haul, but I suspect I fell on the blessed side of rng this time.
  • Polly_P1
    Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    1 black order master support, 1 black order advanced support, and 300 red iso.  ...   
    or was it 3 2* tokens 
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    3 2*....
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2 x 2*, 1 x 3*. Yay.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2018
    Options
    3* Blade
    2* Black Widow + Wolverine

Still better than 25 RISO
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    3 tokens. 3 2*s. Not exactly celebratory
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Somebody shoulda created a poll to actually see the disparities in a vault with 80 slots and 300
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I went in with a positive mindset, but 3 2*'s later it had faded a bit.  Still, free is free, and I'll gladly take them.
  • MrCroaker64
    MrCroaker64 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    2* Daken
    2* Bullseye
    2* Cap

Not much of a celebration for what is supposed to be Marvel's biggest movie ever.

-Croak
  • tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    300 riso and 2 2*'s, could be worse i guess
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3 2*s of course.

2 champ levels for wolvie and 13th cover for bw rebuild.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks for the late or reactive info on the free vault and support tokens for daily logging in. If the Devs would of put this information out with the event information I bet you that the backlash on the 300 item vault would of been way less or non-existent. Thanks for reading the forums and giving us something awesome. 
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Agree that the late addition is a good thing.  Maybe the post title could be updated to reflect that the contents have been updated, so that people will be more likely to see it.

EDIT:  Looks like this might be a Frankenthread, which explains why the early comments don't reflect the nice later rewards.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got 1* Ebony maw, Jessica Jones red, and a 2* wolvie.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't recall the post about being given daily tokens being there when I first posted in this thread. I know I haven't smoked THAT much weed today. In either case this is decent damage control. The free support tokens will certainly be most appreciated. 
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, this was some fine rescuing of a terrible initial vault. Ok the vault still sucks, but the tokens at the end will certainly be appreciated.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Nifty and thanks, but ...

Why not announced—here and, more importantly, in-game—when the vault was announced / appeared in-game?

This will be announced in game right? How else will players know...?
    Yes, I do believe we plan on informing players with a notification, so players in-game are aware about the daily gifts.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmm. Merged threads.  Looks like we are getting more tokens BUT BUT BUT are we getting any new Events?   That is the question I would like to have answered.  
     Also, why is this dropped on a Friday before everybody walks out of the door again!!!!!  This was brought up in one of the Will question threads and it happens again when the community is extremely mad.  
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Thanks for this! It doesn't resolve any of the issues we've been discussing, but it's a nice consolation gift. I'll be tracking my pulls in this post and editing it with updates each day.

Balancing the Universe Vault:
    • 4/27 - 2* Moonstone, 2* Hawkeye, 50 RISO.
    • 4/28 - 2* Human Torch, 2* Bullseye, 2* Daken.
    • 4/29 - 2* Bullseye, 2* Black Widow, 2* Daken.
    • 4/30 - 2* Captain America, 2* Captain Marvel, 3* Steve Rogers.

Well, that was disappointing. Ten 2* covers, one 3* cover, and 50 RISO. I also made 5 additional pulls for 100 HP each, and got a 2* cover each time. This vault is way too much of a let down to continue with it any further.

Black Order store tokens:
    • 5/1 - 2* Lucky (Pizza Dog), 1* Proxima Midnight.
    • 5/2 - 1* Ebony Maw, 1* Corvus Glaive.
    • 5/3 - 3* Cull Obsidian.
    • 5/4 - 3* Quinjet.