Infinity War - Daily Token Gifts! (4/27/18)

Options

Comments

• zeroswitch
    zeroswitch Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I mostly got 2 stars from my gift token, but amazingly got a basic support token (out of the 300 vault, woo i beat the odds!)   And got a rank 1 ebony maw.   On thanos he goes!
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Has everyone that is missing tokens tried force quitting the app and then re-opening it? This triggered it for me when they weren't popping up late last night.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    10 tokens so far , 7 x 2* a bit of red iso 

total waste of time, might as well have just given me elite tokens 
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would have genuinely preferred Heroic tokens. At least then I'd have had a chance at Bonus Heroes. 
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Won a Cull Obsidian support token today. That any good? Think he is for baddies only. So seeing as I use Thanos a lot for pve I would apply him to him when I get around to it.

Had some red iso and some 2 stars too so far

• Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Nothing but 2*'s.  All pretty much useless.  Sold them all for ISO.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Another day. Another 3 free tokens. More 2*'s. Great celebration of the new Supports or the Supports addition to the game. (Sarcasm of course)
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Up to 8 2*s from my 12 picks now. At least I've added a little RISO to my collection. 
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I feel this would have been better done with ~150 supports in the vault, even if most of them were beginner tokens. You get some minimal red iso, but given the trickle of red iso, every little bit counts. At the same time, you let people who are completionists get a little starter set to try out. Rank 1 supports everywhere would not break the game in any way. Maybe they could have even made some standard support tokens that were only 1 and 2* supports so that people got something to play with at least. 

I did get an Advanced token on one draw, which got me a rank 3 Cull Obsidian support. That doesn't mean much to me, but for a less advanced player it would be a really neat thing to try out. 

Oh. Everything else was 2*. I'm close to max champing my 2* Wolverine as a result!
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think they must give the 3x tokens based on the totals and not just days (like if you miss a day you still get the 3x for the day you missed the next day)  I didn't miss any days but could have sworn I got 6 free tokens to the 2* vault yesterday on  my secondary account
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Amazingly got the Master and an Advanced token from the three that just popped up. Less exciting when they turned into a duplicate Hydra Henchmen (so riso) and a 4* Chimichanga, but still better than a Moonstone cover.

Having spent not a single scrap of riso yet, and buying that Strange pack in the initial release that came with something like 9 tokens, I have enough riso to take the Chimichanga all the way to level 59. Meh.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got an Advanced Support token on the first day, nothing but 2* chars since.
    Turned my Advanced token in for a 3* Corvus Glaive support, however.
  • Cactus_Jack_87
    Cactus_Jack_87 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Richyyy said:
    Amazingly got the Master and an Advanced token from the three that just popped up. Less exciting when they turned into a duplicate Hydra Henchmen (so riso) and a 4* Chimichanga, but still better than a Moonstone cover.

Having spent not a single scrap of riso yet, and buying that Strange pack in the initial release that came with something like 9 tokens, I have enough riso to take the Chimichanga all the way to level 59. Meh.
    If you have 5* Gambit, you'll be singing a different tune with that chunky chimichanga pretty soon :)
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks... i am getting mostly 2* but i cant explain what is wrong about them - promoting 2*s give stuff like HPs, CPs, XPs and 3*s... 
    Dont tell me you would like to get Red ISO or Grey Support token :D
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm looking forward to the next wave of sarcasm: getting Rank 1 Support or Rank 1 dupes from Beginner Tokens and Rank 2 supports or Rank 2 dupes from Advanced tokens.  :D
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 4 was 1500 iso, 2* ares, and another 2* I can't even remember. Fortunately I've also been hitting the daily deals and landed Nick Fury that way.

Cumulative total from 17 pulls:
    4* Nick Fury, 2x 3* Hoods, 9x various 2*s
    red iso amounts: 200, 25, 25
    regular iso: 1500, 1000

At least the next 4 days are all Support tokens.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So far, my 17 pulls are:
    1 - Beginner Support Token (1st pull!) -> Turned into a dupe for 1400 RISO
    1 - 5000 ISO
    2 - 1500 ISO
    1 - 1000 ISO
    1 - 50 Red ISO
    1 - Yondu Yellow
    1 - 3* Capt. Marvel
    9 - Assorted 2*s

All together, I can't complain. Even If i had gotten more 2*s they would just be fertilizer for my farm.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Again, free is free, so not complaining, but I still haven't got any Support items out of this Support vault from these free tokens.  All 2* covers, except, I did get a 4* Blade cover (aka +1 Champ Level), so that was nice (if wholly unrelated to the new feature).
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options
    300 Riso!
    50 Riso!  
    A Sentry. Maybe I should buy a daily deal. 

Oh. 11 2*'s you say. Well. 350 RISO. That's.... useless. 
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    To be fair I got an advanced support and a regular support token from the free ones. Haven't spent any cp on it