Next 4 heroes - Cap, Widow, Okoye and Iron Spider

Comments

• Yasuru
    Yasuru Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Sorry Okoye - not enough coffee yet
  • Basepuzzler
    Basepuzzler Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2018

From that article it would indicate that the next 5* after cap will be a 3rd 5* Spider-Man.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2018
    Lame. I wanted new characters not different versions of the same ones we already have. Okoye is cool and all, but we already had 2 characters from the Black Panther movie. I would of prefered Thano's Black Order. I recently read the "Infinity" comic series and Corvus Glaive is a beast. Even having Proxima Midnight or Ebony Maw would of been great.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    Bas d on that article I wonder if “children of Thanos” means Black Order will be supports. Six Infinity Stones and four Black Order would mean ten supports added to the initial 14.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    SInce these characters seem to be forced by Those Who Sit Above in Shadow.  Maybe D3 can just make these characters a lil sucky so there's no real push to cover them and it let's us restock out ISO reserves.  Won't happen, but one can dream...

Really underwhelmed by this  :/

And what will they call this Captain America in game?  Beardy McBearderson?
  • Shintok17
    SInce these characters seem to be forced by Those Who Sit Above in Shadow.  Maybe D3 can just make these characters a lil sucky so there's no real push to cover them and it let's us restock out ISO reserves.  Won't happen, but one can dream...

Feel the same. He will either be called Non Shielded Cap or Hobo Cap like 4* Iron Fist. 
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Doesn't matter; got Jubilee.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    There is no mention of any star level in this article.

They could roll out several 5's like with civil war. This is an event like nothing this game or marvel in general has experienced ever. If there is any time they may break from our assumptions this may be it.

It just sucks that other websites get to release info before we get any form of official info.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018

Wouldn't it be nomad? Isn't that what marvel called him after giving up the cap persona?  Or was it ronin? 

Also, it will be amusing as the mcu continues and we get a new 5* version of the same characters over and over.  Get ready for simulator matches against 3 different 5* parkers. . .
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I saw another article that got taken down showing cap and BW so okoye (no idea who that is) and iron Spider-Man would be next.  My only question is with this release order cap and Spider-Man would be 5*.  Why do we need a 3rd 5* Spider-Man?  Why not make a 5* Loki or a 5* member of the black order.  Look iron Spider-Man might end up to be awesome but you could have made a 4* iron Spider-Man with the DVD release and made 5* villain instead.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    wymtime said:
    I saw another article that got taken down showing cap and BW so okoye (no idea who that is) and iron Spider-Man would be next.  My only question is with this release order cap and Spider-Man would be 5*.  Why do we need a 3rd 5* Spider-Man?  Why not make a 5* Loki or a 5* member of the black order.  Look iron Spider-Man might end up to be awesome but you could have made a 4* iron Spider-Man with the DVD release and made 5* villain instead.
    Because obviously Marvel demanded a new Spidey and they needed to make him a 5 to make money.
    Demiurge usually doesn't decide which chars to release for movie tie-ins, it's Marvel's call.
  • Shintok17
    Vhailorx said:

Wouldn't it be nomads? Isn't that what marvel called him after giving up the cap persona?  Or was it ronin? 

Also, it will be amusing as the my continues and we get a new 5* version of the same characters over and over.  Get ready for simulator matches against 3 different 5* parkers. . .
    Ronin was Hawkeye not Cap.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    tiomono said:

They could roll out several 5's like with civil war. This is an event like nothing this game or marvel in general has experienced ever. If there is any time they may break from our assumptions this may be it.

It just sucks that other websites get to release info before we get any form of official info.
    If you look at the release dates they are spread out every 2 weeks so we probably won’t GR 2 5* at once like in civil war.  I know I appreciate that so I will still have lots of time to get Jk covers.  The real question will be will cap or iron Spider-Man be stronger than gambit?? (Probably not)
  • AlexNapalm
    AlexNapalm Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    If Iron Spider is a 5* release, I vote they delete all other non Spider-Man 5*s and replace them with Spider-Man variants. Rename the 5* tier the Spider-Man tier. 
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Vhailorx said:

Wouldn't it be nomads? Isn't that what marvel called him after giving up the cap persona?  Or was it ronin? 

Also, it will be amusing as the my continues and we get a new 5* version of the same characters over and over.  Get ready for simulator matches against 3 different 5* parkers. . .
    Ronin is Hawkeye in the comic, and likely the version in this film (and the next) - a masked warrior who hides who he is. Nomad is the Captain America without a shield in like the 70s or 80s comics (I forget which), where he has NO BEARD. Must have been hard to draw or something...
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime said:
    tiomono said:

If you look at the release dates they are spread out every 2 weeks so we probably won’t GR 2 5* at once like in civil war.  I know I appreciate that so I will still have lots of time to get Jk covers.  The real question will be will cap or iron Spider-Man be stronger than gambit?? (Probably not)
    But without official info from our devs, we are going off previous patterns that I am saying this event may shake up. They have altered release patterns in the past and this is a large event with a big impact. 
    It's just so frustrating that we have no announcement from our devs. I checked a few of the other games on that article and they have more detailed info for what's coming, while we get our typical radio silence.
  • Basepuzzler
    Basepuzzler Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    I imagine since the sneak peek thread was vaguely updated there will be an actual announcement of everything today