• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    CNash said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    jamesh said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Bag-man only: Spider-mobile! Who needs webs when you have a nifty spider-buggy/dune/thingy. Gives Bag-man a 50% chance of not being useless.
    What perks should the Spider-mobile offer to Hawkeye and Wolverine?
    Restores OML to his pre-Nerf status and Hawkeye obtain DD's Sonar Strike ability.

Or to mix it up, restores Hawkeye to his pre-change state: a Support that re-enables his old "Avoid" ability!
    Zounds! That was before my time!
    I'd actually forgotten Hawkeye got changed. His red and blue used to be so OP.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Am I the only one thinking that supports in PvP would be only on our side and not on the defending team?  

Probably.. this will be their way of re-introducting Win-Based PVP: "We are releasing Supports to Versus. The supports will not be available for the defending team to allow you to beat opponents faster. With that said, we decided to bring back Win-Based rewards!"

• Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Supports seem cool but in any case I really want a chimichanga now.
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    CNash said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    jamesh said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Bag-man only: Spider-mobile! Who needs webs when you have a nifty spider-buggy/dune/thingy. Gives Bag-man a 50% chance of not being useless.
    What perks should the Spider-mobile offer to Hawkeye and Wolverine?
    Restores OML to his pre-Nerf status and Hawkeye obtain DD's Sonar Strike ability.

Or to mix it up, restores Hawkeye to his pre-change state: a Support that re-enables his old "Avoid" ability!
    If there isn't a boxing glove arrow, then they are doing it all wrong.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Am I the only one thinking that supports in PvP would be only on our side and not on the defending team?  

Probably.. this will be their way of re-introducting Win-Based PVP: "We are releasing Supports to Versus. The supports will not be available for the defending team to allow you to beat opponents faster. With that said, we decided to bring back Win-Based rewards!"

Um... no 
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When will this go live?  In the next update, but will that be today or tomorrow?
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Its tomorrow. 
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Seems strange that they'll release Supports in the middle of an event... in the middle of a chapter, even, as Luck Be a Lady is a 48-hour story.  So I guess we do nodes 4x without Supports and nodes 3x with them!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,310 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seems strange that they'll release Supports in the middle of an event... in the middle of a chapter, even, as Luck Be a Lady is a 48-hour story.  So I guess we do nodes 4x without Supports and nodes 3x with them!
    Supports will not be usable for any event that we know of yet. They have not announced when we can use them.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That being said, Unstable ISO-8 was swapped out for MR&G. And since the story for Unstable involves Red ISO, it is probably next.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ZeiramMR said:
    That being said, Unstable ISO-8 was swapped out for MR&G. And since the story for Unstable involves Red ISO, it is probably next.
    I think your on to something. That is why they swapped them so we can use them in that event from the beginning and it goes with the Red ISO theme.
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Supports will not be usable for any event that we know of yet. They have not announced when we can use them.
    I must have missed that part of the message...so we can collect them starting tomorrow, but have no idea when we'll be able to use them?
  • Trilateralus
    Trilateralus Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Other then being unavailable for PvP there haven’t been any restrictions announced on using supports in PvE. What makes you think this? 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,310 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    I must have misread something. It looks like they are going to be usable at launch. Sorry!!!

That said, I wonder what level they will all launch at and how much it will impact our play, since there are 50 levels per rank.
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Shintok17 said:
    ZeiramMR said:
    I think your on to something. That is why they swapped them so we can use them in that event from the beginning and it goes with the Red ISO theme.
    Pretty sure they changed it because Unstable ISO would give 2 jubilee covers as rewards from progression and they didn't wanna give two progression covers for her after being kind enough to give a majority of players 3 covers from the boss event.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shintok17 said:
    ZeiramMR said:
    Pretty sure they changed it because Unstable ISO would give 2 jubilee covers as rewards from progression and they didn't wanna give two progression covers for her after being kind enough to give a majority of players 3 covers from the boss event.
    Are you thinking 2 covers in progression because of a 7-day event? Because that's ISO-8 Brotherhood. Unstable ISO-8 is the short one that has Captain America on the image, where Steve Rogers was replaced with Peggy when she came out. It only gives one 4* in progression.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There always is an event going on.. ;-)
    And doing it in the middle of a 48h sub makes it the least disturbing in my opinion. Now only difference in slices will be whether to hit each node once, with or without the feature...
    Assuming thats a big reason to pick this pve as well.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZeiramMR said:
    Well I want a grandfathered amount of Red ISO for all the times I completed that event, darn it!
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Another question for the unanswered "can't wait until it's delivered to find out" pile.

Do supports contribute to XP in any way?

Will gaining a CL also reward red ISO?  If so, will it be backdated as "normal" ISO was?