Jubilee (Uncanny X-Men) (4/3/18)

124»

Comments

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I just wanted to provide some clarity on Jubilee's Heart of the Team (Yellow) ability.

It is the extra match damage that her allies receive, not damage itself. In addition, only Jubilee needs to have health lower than her opponents for her allies to receive the bonus, as opposed to her allies needing to be lower health as well.

Hope that helps!
    I know this is meant to clarify things, but is that "allies receive the ability to deal extra damage" (good), or "allies receive damage" (bad)?  I'm assuming it is the first.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    After reading Brigby's update, and after playing Jubilee in Shield Training a few minutes ago (forgot that shield training is running), I would read it two parts:

1. Whenever Jubilee makes a match, if she has less health than the target, deal 1,243 extra damage.

2. Also, if there are at least 3 Charged tiles and her ally who makes a match has less health than the target, her ally deal 1,243 extra damage.

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shintok17 said:
    ZeiramMR said:
    CNash said:
    Fun fact: we now have all but one of the classic "X-Men '92" animated series lineup, in their costumes from that era, represented in the game. The holdout is the '92 version of Jean Grey; she is represented in person by Phoenix but not in her standard costume.
    The principal cast is in, yeah except Jean variant. Doing well on the frequent guests too—(not necessarily in '90s versions tho), like Iceman, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Witch, Quicksilver, Angel, yadda, but still missing some great ones, like Banshee, Bishop, Emma Frost.

Not so fun fact ... not doing so great on the villains from the show. Have Juggs, Mags, Mystique ... Apocalypse (boss only) ... still missing Sabretooth, Toad, the Sentinels, Mister Sinister, Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red.
    Talk to me when they add Morph... haha
    Morph was created for the Cartoon show not in the original comics. I doubt we will see him. 
    ... that was the joke.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    For those of you, like me, was wondering why her pvp has such a lackluster name... Googled or and turns out it's from "They Live" out of the mouth of none other than Rowdy Roddy Piper.  Basically it means to lick serious posterior  B)
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    For those of you, like me, was wondering why her pvp has such a lackluster name... Googled or and turns out it's from "They Live" out of the mouth of none other than Rowdy Roddy Piper.  Basically it means to lick serious posterior  B)
    The problem is that she isn’t all out of bubblegum. That may be a bad omen for Sparklefingers.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    The problem is that she isn’t all out of bubblegum. That may be a bad omen for Sparklefingers.
    I thought Sparklefingers was the version of Thor from Ragnarok, or at least what he was called in the arena ;)
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    zodiac339 said:
    At least they didn't make her a vampire.  I consider that a major victory.  
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    jamesh said:
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. I just wanted to provide some clarity on Jubilee's Heart of the Team (Yellow) ability.

It is the extra match damage that her allies receive, not damage itself. In addition, only Jubilee needs to have health lower than her opponents for her allies to receive the bonus, as opposed to her allies needing to be lower health as well.

Hope that helps!
    I know this is meant to clarify things, but is that "allies receive the ability to deal extra damage" (good), or "allies receive damage" (bad)?  I'm assuming it is the first.
    You are correct with the first description. Her allies deal additional match damage.