MPQ Sneak Peek: April 2018 Edition *Updated (4/27/18)

Options

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,310 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I think we can see basically a 4 week feeder schedule now:

5* feeder announcement dates:

Sandman:  12/18/17

Kingpin:  1/16/18

Kate:  2/13/18

Drax:  3/12/18

XFW:  4/10/18

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    I think we can see basically a 4 week feeder schedule now:

5* feeder announcement dates:

Sandman:  12/18/17

Kingpin:  1/16/18

Kate:  2/13/18

Drax:  3/12/18

XFW:  4/10/18

Always the first week of a new season, and it's the fourstar being awarded in a PvP after a new release that's being made a feeder.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Quebbster said:

Always the first week of a new season, and it's the fourstar being awarded in a PvP after a new release that's being made a feeder.
    Do you mean PvE?
  • Quebbster
    Options
    gravel said:
    Quebbster said:

Do you mean PvE?

Duh. Yes. Apparently that cup of coffee I was considering would be a good idea...
  • gravel
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    gravel said:
    Quebbster said:

Do you mean PvE?

Duh. Yes. Apparently that cup of coffee I was considering would be a good idea...
    Thanks, I was just making sure because I thought they usually rewarded the new feeder in both PvE and PvP and looked a few times to see XFW rewards in PvP.  Although, looking back at the announcement it makes no mention of a PvP rewarding him. 
  • Quebbster
    edited April 2018
    Options
    gravel said:
    Quebbster said:
    gravel said:
    Quebbster said:

Do you mean PvE?

Thanks, I was just making sure because I thought they usually rewarded the new feeder in both PvE and PvP and looked a few times to see XFW rewards in PvP.  Although, looking back at the announcement it makes no mention of a PvP rewarding him. 

There wasn't. :) Drax was awarded in PvP around the same time as he was made into a feeder for Star-Lord, don't Think the others had any specific coordination other than the first Three having their events re-run.
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So, Wakanda event is back. Whats the latest on the main nodes this time around? 
    Loaner node stays till the end, or needs to be grinded down to 0, before each sub ends?
    Solo matches can be done whenever till event ends?

@Brigby
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Per Brigby's post in the Support Detail thread, looks like Simulator is next. Feels like we just got this one, but they updated the nodes so that it wasn't the X-Men Variation last time, hope that's still the case. The additional iso is certainly welcome. 
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Per Brigby's post in the Support Detail thread, looks like Simulator is next. Feels like we just got this one, but they updated the nodes so that it wasn't the X-Men Variation last time, hope that's still the case. The additional iso is certainly welcome. 
    Ugh. FFW and then SIMULATOR?!?!? WHY?!?!?!? :(
  • gravel
    Options
    Which post?  I didn't see anything, but there are also a lot of Support threads at this point.
  • bluewolf
    Options
    6 x 3500 extra iso nodes over 7 days.  21,000 iso. Sounds good to me!

Also, Goblin goes well with GamThor, protecting their CDs and Repeater. Nice pick for FFW with all the exploding tiles.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    gravel said:
    Which post?  I didn't see anything, but there are also a lot of Support threads at this point.

Mission Rewards

(This will be available starting with the upcoming Simulator Story Event*New Update*
    • In Story Missions, the three hard missions as well as the 3-Star and 4-Star required missions will include Red Iso-8.
    • Mystery Boosts have been removed.
    • Red Iso-8 can be earned on the 5th completion of these missions.
    • Players can earn up to 29 Red Iso-8 a day from Mission Rewards.

Check out the "Support Details - Vaults & Event Rewards" thread. It's the first post, under the "Mission Rewards" section. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(4/12/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events and Story events
  • Smart80
    Options
    And how about the loaner node in main?
  • bluewolf
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    And how about the loaner node in main?
    In FFW, the loaner nodes disappear each day in the main sub.
  • Smart80
    Options
    Based on what? First time it ran, it didnt. Second time it did disapear. I have learned from past situation here, that we can not blindly assume what 3rd time is gonna be...
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    Based on what? First time it ran, it didnt. Second time it did disapear. I have learned from past situation here, that we can not blindly assume what 3rd time is gonna be...
    This: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70782/updates-to-fight-for-wakanda-2-21-18/p1

• Join Forces missions that unlock new Sub-Chapters will now disappear after their Sub-Chapter concludes
  • Smart80
    Options
    Still old news, but guess it’ll have to do, if its too much trouble to get a simple official answer.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    Still old news, but guess it’ll have to do, if its too much trouble to get a simple official answer.

Brigby is very sorry, but he doesn't have that information right now.
    But he will inquire with the team and will communicate as soon as he has the info.

Meanwhile, S1 guinea pigs will find out in about 7 minutes.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4-Star: Nightcrawler - Blue  - :'(