Steam UI - So bad

124»

Comments

• guib
    guib Posts: 83 Match Maker
    so basically the answer is : 'get lost! you dont interest us, you're so low on our priority list it 's laughable"

just to add a button on an UI that already exists...
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    guib said:

If the upcoming feature is just one more button, I would be happy with an ugly button on the old character info screen.
  • AardvarkPepper
    AardvarkPepper Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
    If there's more users then they'll fix it.  But why would there be more users if they're taking away features?

As to building different UIs for different platforms, well - I guess this as good a time as any for me to start learning programming lol.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    guib said:

If the upcoming feature is just one more button, I would be happy with an ugly button on the old character info screen.
    That button when pressed has to take you to another screen. The new screen only exists in mobile format and they don't want to make a steam version of the "support" screen it seems. More to it than just adding an ugly button.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hadronic said:
    guib said:

That button when pressed has to take you to another screen. The new screen only exists in mobile format and they don't want to make a steam version of the "support" screen it seems. More to it than just adding an ugly button.
    Erm, we already saw that screen (button was invisible but it took you to another page) and it looked totally like the rest of the Steam UI, wasnt shrunk down to 1/3 of the screen like the char info screen.
  • wardenda
    wardenda Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Agreed. If this isn't fixed I'm stopping my VIP support and I might walk away from the game entirely. Way to go d3 I'll go from a VIP and occasional purchaser to a free-to-player.
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Anyone have a video or screenshots of what it looks like now?