• Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3* rostered: I think R&G, but not certain
    3* champed: Ironman
    4* rostered: Kingpin - Purple
    4* Champed: Warmachine
    5* Rostered: Black Suit Spiderman - Blue
     Crash win: Miles Morales 1/0/0. 45 mins of playing hide & seek.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    3* rostered: I think R&G, but not certain
    3* champed: Ironman
    4* rostered: Kingpin - Purple
    4* Champed: Warmachine
    5* Rostered: Black Suit Spiderman - Blue
     Crash win: Miles Morales 1/0/0. 45 mins of playing hide & seek.
    Love me some Hide Puzzle Quest
  • Addaran
    Addaran Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    First 2* roastered was Ares. I've read to not waste ISO on my 1*, so even with just one cover, he was better in match damage and HP then my 1* with 10 covers but lvl 1. Really helped the prologue and i was glad to have gotten the best 2* for my first 2* pull.

First 3* roastered was Quicksilver, also the first i got. I was happy cause he was decent, and pretty fun with his passive aoe. (also very puzzle-y, having to keep 4 to blow). First champ was Dr Strange, was scared to make the jump cause of PVP, but Strange is just too good in PVE.

First 4* roastered was Mockingbird. Had gotten a few **** 4* before but didnt roaster them. Love her art and i tried her as a loaner not long before. My highest 4* got 6 cover i think, so not close to champing any.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2* rostered - Moonstone (heroic)
    2* champed - Moonstone or Storm

3* rostered - Kamala Khan
    3* champed - Thor

4* rostered - Quake (still not champed)
    4* champed - Blade

5* rostered - Cap and Jean (same time)
    5* champed - n/a

6* rostered - Dazzler
    6* champed - Brigby (that forum board control is insane)
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    First 3* was either Deadpool or Black Panther (got them both on same day just can't remember the order.  Fist champed 3 star was Dr. Strange.  In case any was wondering the last 3 star I rostered was Sentry and that gave me all 47.

First 4* was Riri Williams, haven't champed any yet.  Last one rostered was Medusa (tonight) giving me 51 out of 64.

First 5* was Star-Lord, haven't champed any yet.  Last one rostered was Spider-Man (back in Black) giving me 3.  I have a Ghost Rider on the vine will roster him at some point.
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 222 Tile Toppler
    Options
    First 3* cover was Black Panther yellow. He was vaulted right after this but I didn’t know that was a thing then. 
    First level 166 3* was Rocket and Groot. I loved him back then. 
    First 4* cover was for Nick Fury. 
    First 4* champs. A tie with Thor and Hulkbuster. This was right after the launch of shield levels and I got a bonus of 600,000 Iso. 
    When they first introduced 5*s they gave everyone a token. I got a blue Silver Surfer with that token. 
    No 5* champs yet. It’s getting close to time. I have five 5*s with 13 covers. 
  • Cormackie
    Cormackie Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    First 3* was Steve I think, not sure who I rostered first but he was definitely my first champion.
    First 4* rostered was Elektra or Nick Fury I believe, first champ was Mr Fantastic.
    First 5* was Silver Surfer, first (and only) champ is Gambit.

First crash I won with was X-Force Deadpool.

I obviously use Gambit a bunch, I still use Mr F from time to time. It's actually a joke in my alliance that I champed him long before his buff lol.
  • Polly_P1
    Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    3 rostered - Storm Mohawk 
    3 champed - cap super soldier
    4 rostered - red hulk
    4 champed - wasp
    5 rostered - silver surfer
  • Polly_P1
    Polly_P1 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    first crash win I used invisible woman, I think agsinst quicksilver. Going invisible was my only shot then! 
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I forget.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I don’t remember my first rostered covers, but the first to champ (or max level before champing) were 3* Colossus, 4* IMHB, and 5* Surfer.

I actually won the very first crash with 4* Wolverine.  It took 5 or so tries, but I got it eventually.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm too lazy to edit my last post but my first Crash win was for my then 0/2/0 Prof X versus Elektra. It took so damn long to beat her. She kept casting her black and my invisible tile was buried in the bottom left corner. Don't know if it was my sheer amount of perseverance that won out or if she was incredibly bored and forfeited but I walked away with the legendary that day.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Been playing 10 days short of a year so I remember mine pretty well:

3 rostered — Iron Fist
    3 champed — Iron Fist 
    4 rostered — Blade
    4 champed — Gamora 
    5 rostered— SMPP
    5 champed — L....O...L...
    Crash — C&D
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't remember my first rostered 3*, but I definitely got a of mileage out of a single yellow covered Luke Cage way back in the day. He wasn't my first 3*, but by far the most memorable. Couldn't tell you my first champed 3*, because I played prior to the champ system coming out, and champed like 8-9 of them all at once.

Don't remember my first 4*, but my first season 10-pack had two Elektra and a Carnage in it, and I remember using Elektra a lot early on solely because I had more covers of her (because I pulled more of them after that 10-pack), and I remember using that single cover of Carnage (black) to help get me through the very first run of Galactus (where I only made it to round 5 or so before I was tapped out). First champed 4*s were Star Lord (pre-rework) and Hulkbuster, champed on the same day.

First 5*... no idea. I had a lot of Goblin early on, got to a point where I'd pulled like 12 5* covers and half of them were Goblin (and now I'm working on my 4th/5th champs and still don't have him fully covered). First champ was OML, who I champed during anniversary because I pulled a 14th cover from Gambit's store.

No idea who my first Crash of Titans win was. I remember being glad I had purple Professor X so I could win his with minimal covers, but his wasn't my very first win, just one of the first.
  • gibbojab
    gibbojab Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    First 3* rostered: Thor 3*. 
    First max leveled 3*: Pre-nerf 3* mags. Those were the fun days. Technically it could be doctor doom as first but he maxed at level 140 if I remember right due to only having 2 powers. 
    First 4* rostered: It was pre-buff very awful X-force wolverine with the row stab. 
    First 4* maxed: X-23
    first 5* rostered- silver surfer
    no max level 5* because i quit for a year or so shortly after phoenix came out. 

• CenturyChild
    CenturyChild Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Rostered:
    3* Black Panther
    4* Nico Minoru
    5* OML

My first 3* champed was Spider Man. I've yet to champ a 4* or 5* yet. I am but a wee lad.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Rostered:

3* - Storm (Mohawk)
    4* - X-Force Wolverine
    5* - Silver Surver

Champed:

3* - Blade
    4* - Hulkbuster
    5* - OML
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First 3* rostered: Probably Dr Doom. I remember being terribly excited when I got a blue cover from a standard token. Could be GSBW too, remember getting her from an early PvP.
    First 3* maxed: Punisher. He and Spiderman were my core team for a long while in the early game. I had all threestars maxed out when championing was introduced though.

First 4* rostered: Probably X-force Wolverine. Back then there was only Wolverine and Invisible Woman, so odds are good it's one or the other.
    First 4* maxed: Definitely Wolverine, after his rework that made him one of the best characters in the game.

First 5* rostered: Silver Surfer I think? I wasn't that far behind on daily rewards when he was introduced and added as the day 730 reward.
    First 5* champed: Old Man Logan. Second was Phoenix. This was at the tail end of their glory days.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    First rostered:

3*: Elektra. I remember I was so excited because her level was pretty high. After that, I ditched her to make space for other 2*.

4*: NightCrawler. I ditched him to make space for other 2* again because I thought he was pretty weak.

5*: Spiderman (not BSSM). I deleted some 3* to make space for him. After a while, I ditched him to make way for other 3*.

First champed:
    3*: Captain Marvel. Her covers keep dropping and I wanted to champed SW first. After champing Captain Marvel, she remains invisible to my eyes because I was focusing on SW.

4*: not applicable. I think Rogue could be the first 4* to be champed.

5*: not applicable. 

CoT: C4rol was the character I used for my first CoT but I couldn't win at all. It was against 5* IM. 

• Xax
    Xax Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    3* Rostered - I really can't remember
    3* Championed - Pretty sure it GSBW 

4* Rostered - Professor X. I started not long before he was released. I was still in a noob bracket and earned 3 of him. Took forever to get more lol
    4* Championed  - Iceman, which was awesome because he was my pve anchor for a long time.

5* Rostered - Silver Surfer. I was hoarding Lts to start with (still do of course) and I accidentally pulled a token while in the delivery room waiting for my first son to be born. I'll never forget it.
    5* Championed - OML, yesterday on my 3 year login anniversary. I got a yellow cover for the daily reward which was prefect because he was 5/2/5.