What is your "White Whale"?

Options

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spider Woman.  She's been at 5/5/1 for I don't know how long.  She's also the only classic 4-star I don't have champed.  Heck, even my Howard the Duck has 13 covers.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wasp 1-1-1
  • Bulls
    Bulls Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    5*: Strange - he's my least covered 5* along with cap both sits at 6 covers. Difference is 3 out of 6 Strange covers comes from bh.
    4* Drax - my lowest 4 except last 3 chars. He's so low that my dupe r4g has higher lvl...
    3* She hulk - lowest 3* with several 3* dups covered higher than her.
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Moon Knight @ 5/0/5 :(
  • Jaffzz
    Jaffzz Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ive never seen an iceman cover and i want him so bad
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,860 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jaffzz said:
    Ive never seen an iceman cover and i want him so bad
    Bonus hero Mystique.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The only character that matters.

I've got a nice shiny black sitting in my queue that I pulled mere days after 5* GR went into latest.  4 covers away, and only two potentially useful when/if Rogue starts awarding them.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Professor X - anything but blue. I'm on day 899, and for close to a year of that he's been 5/1/0 (actually more like 12/1/0, but who's counting?). In the last 60 days or so I've been on a streak with him, so he's at a decently playable 5/3/1, but I've also pulled at least 3 more of his blue in that time.
  • darkwatcherDEZ
    darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Definitely Iceman for me.  Mine has been set for significant stretches of time as my bonus hero, but he's been stuck at 2/4/5 for over a year. 
    Damn Iceman... RNG continues to toy with our emotions. Day 907 with covers 0/5/0 with him set as a bonus hero and literally two Blue bonus hero granted covers dying on the vine.

Even more interesting is the slow progression of feeder Mystique covers.
    Can't even spend Command Points!

Damn Iceman....

• gentgeen
    gentgeen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Day 962 .... 

X-Force Deadpool black.  Currently he sits at 5/1/5.  I got that 1 black as his second cover on/around 2016-08-20  (thank you Gamependium :-D )   

X-Force Wolverine green comes in a close second... I just got a third in the last 10 days, but my first XFwolvie cover was a green, back on 2015-11-30  
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Definitely Iceman for me.  Mine has been set for significant stretches of time as my bonus hero, but he's been stuck at 2/4/5 for over a year. 
    Damn Iceman... RNG continues to toy with our emotions. Day 907 with covers 0/5/0 with him set as a bonus hero and literally two Blue bonus hero granted covers dying on the vine.

Even more interesting is the slow progression of feeder Mystique covers.
    Can't even spend Command Points!

Damn Iceman....

It was iceman for me too. I had him at 1/5/1 for nearly a year (i sold at least 5 extra blues). Finally got a green BH yesterday to put him at 5/5/3. Making him my last classic 4* to be champed.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5* Strange for me, too. I even had him as my 5* bonus hero for the longest time. Once I switched to G5mbit, I pulled like 4 bonus G5mbits. That's great, because I love G5mbit, and he's OP, but it did feel like the RNG gods were giving me the finger a bit.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have two in 5* land, but going to give Hawkeye the main White Whale status as he has been around longer and is less useful for his missing color.

Hawkeye is at 5/0/4. At least I will have a blue cover in about 10 more Kate Bishop levels.

Runner-up is Daredevil who is at 5/4/0. Only 22 Kingpin levels for that missing stun. But I can at least make use of Daredevil with just the yellow and green for now. (Or did when he was more frequently in the Essential rotation as a Latest)
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2018
    Options
    At the moment, kraven. Not because I want, but because I have yet to pull a single cover of his since entering the pool this season.

BH is Vulture as I only need 3 more covers to reach 300 and get my 13th Spidey from him. Is taking forever.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Does Howard count?
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    madoctor said:
    Does Howard count?
    Howard the Duck is an exclusive character so I would imagine he's exempt. Ditto for Devil Dinosaur.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Despte the contents of my roster...The Hood seems to be the hardest one to get.

Mine's level 252, so if I ignore the 3*s that came out after the long haitus he's my lowest level 3* by a noticable amount. The next one up is Punisher at 258

Heck, My dupe Steve Rogers is close to catching up to my original Hood. 3* Starlord is only 8 levels behind him.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    5* wise, for pure cover numbers, Silver Surfer is an awesome 3-1-3. But for utility, the fact my Gambi is 4-4-3, and now out of Latest Packs, probably the one I need the most.

4*, recently ME Hulk has been bugging me. He’s 1-5-5, and only got that 1 green in the Boss Event. Otherwise he’s had another 4 or 5 of each of the other two colours. So. Awesome. 
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    Is Dazzler "white whale"?  >:)
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    3* Colossus for me. I have 9 Max-Champed 3s (including the far more recently release Dr. Strange), was gone for most of vaulting (and therefore missed the era when half the characters basically didn't grow) and yet Colossus is only level 219. Every other older 3 is 226 or higher.

Also Medusa, for whom I've never pulled a purple cover (earned both of my 2 purples as rewards).