What is your "White Whale"?

Options
jym010
jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
As I was looking through my roster I find that I am getting more and more characters fully covered.   However there are a few that I don't ever seem to ever get (now I am sure if I put them as a BH I might).  Are there any characters that you just seem to never pull?  For me it has to be Kate Bishop.  She has been a 2/0/2 FOREVER.  I am not a hoarder so I would think that I might get one sometime but it never seems to be the case.

Comments

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Spider-Gwen.  I'm on Day 1201 and she sits at 0/3/3.  Combination of lots of reasons but definitely my "White Whale"
  • FinnyMPQ
    FinnyMPQ Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Ditto on Spider-Gwen. Day 1228, 0-5-5  :s
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5* Starlord. I pulled his last cover 2.5h before he exited latest into classic limbo. Set him to BH for one champ level for the lt. Since then, I've pulled every other classic 5*(not counting new arrival gambit)  except for him. 
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just finished mine finally got my last cover to Quake I have been sitting on her at 5/2/5 for over a year.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry, you can't post about other players on the forums. Oooh, not that kind of whale?

I guess that would be any non red cover for my 14/4/3 Iron Man 5star. With another Red upcoming in a month or two from daily rewards. Come oooonnnnn, feeder!
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5-star: Silver Surfer - I don't have A SINGLE COVER for him and it drives me bonkers.

4-star: The Thing - I have him at 10 covers. 10 COVERS! He should have been champed 2 years ago.

3-star: Iron Fist - I used to have the worst luck getting his covers. It was a slow trickle. After I had finished champing all my 3-stars he was among the lowest level of them all, and he was one of the first I champed.  I recently set him as my bonus hero after max-champing Doc Strange (who was released long after) and Iron Fist was still only level 200.
  • Pezman
    Pezman Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Wow. Same here on spidey qwen.  Over day 1000 and just recently pulled her first purple 1/5/5. 
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    At the moment it's 5* Daredevil. The only 5* that I'm missing, and I can't seem to get him for love nor money.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mine are 5* Silver Surfer, Black Panther, Black Widow, and Black Suit Spider-Man. I have no covers for these, but multiple covers for every other 5*. My other one is 4* Cage which sits at 5/0/0. I can only get yellow covers for him. 
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    6 covers for Quake, my lowest-covered 4* who wasn't introduced recently.
  • Brigadierbleu
    Brigadierbleu Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 970 and the only character I’m missing (other than one stars) is 5* Black Widow. 
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Winter is not coming for me. Bucky is 0-3-3.
  • Brigadierbleu
    Brigadierbleu Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    tiomono said:
    Winter is not coming for me. Bucky is 0-3-3.
    He is the other one that I’m chasing. He is at 1/1/4, I have Howard the duck covered more than winter soldier. 
  • OneLungDave
    OneLungDave Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    I only dabble in the 5* world, so for me it would be Bucky and Pun Max. Both have 10 covers, and both have seen at least 5 covers each get sold. Even got a daily resupply Bucky cover that turned in to iso. 
  • Raud
    Raud Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    5* Doctor Strange, IM and Cap
    4* Yellow Cyclops
    2* Blue or Purple Bag-Man
  • xKOBALTx
    xKOBALTx Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    5* Starlord for sure. I pulled one green cover from his release store and have seen nothing else since then. I've opened hundreds of Classics since he entered, got dozens of other 5's, and have even had him as my 5* BH since I finished Doctor Strange a few months ago. Nada. 0/0/1 for life.
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Is just about everyone a valid answer?  I have like maybe a half dozen 4*'s that have 5 in one color.  Guess which covers I pull 80% of the time?  At this point I think I've pulled like 50 sandman purples.  God I hate rng progression
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jean Grey blue.

I have never, not once, not ever, pulled it from a token. The only cover I have in that power came from HfH. There's a green going to waste in my queue that won't be the first.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    War Machine 2/1/0 and Spider Gwen 1/2/2. I pulled my first War Machine cover right before the last time that he was featured, I think it was Venom Bomb, and that was back when hp was super scarce for me and I was still finishing up rostering all of my 4s. Since then I have gotten one cover from a token and one from a Quicksilver champ reward. That's it. I'm close to another champ reward and with good placement in Prodigal Son and an upcoming progression reward that's a possible three or four more covers coming. Soooo my dear Spider Gwen will then become my white whale.
  • thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Moon Knight black/purple, Iceman, and PunMax for classics. Yondu, Nico, and Nightcrawler have been absurdly rare for me in latest.