The Safe Rant Thread for Letting Off Steam.

Options

Comments

• DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Does that mean you're right behind me? How about right behind yourself? :D
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Options
    DBJones said:
    Does that mean you're right behind me? How about right behind yourself? :D
    indeed

and I'm sitting right next to you too.

Which side, you ask?

Yes.
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    No complaints at the moment, off on vacation!!  Hope everyone is doing well :)
  • Aeroplane
    Aeroplane Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3 premium packs HOD , 1 extra rare dupe, 3 bonus rares, 2 dupes same as the extra rare with another dupe. Really? Thanks ....Only concession they were saved up naip gems. A lot of incentive to buy gems ....Bugs galore and they're talking about releasing another set.  Back to grinding Heroic Encounters, yeah! Okay, rant over.
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,435 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Have fun my good friend
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Went away this morning, came back just now and the game is still as unplayable as it was half a day ago.
  • crusher
    crusher Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Creature stealing cards are my nemesis! I want to cast powerful creatures, not to figure out how to deal with them having empty board!
  • gogol666
    gogol666 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Let's have coalition events with obnoxious bugs over the weekend when nobody is going to fix them.
    Let's tell the forum we fixed them while we did nothing.
    Let's have back to back coalition events during sww error apocalypse
  • Aeroplane
    Aeroplane Posts: 314 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    Options
    crusher said:
    Creature stealing cards are my nemesis! I want to cast powerful creatures, not to figure out how to deal with them having empty board!
    They are quite annoying. There are a lot of creature removal or returning to your hand spells for black and blue in the last 2 sets , 2 that are non-targeting which bypasses hexproof. In my opinion, these cards for the new standard are must for the longer drawn out battles that seem the theme of Ixalan. 3 kill spells, 1 support removal and the rest is the theme of the deck for a generic standard unless you have some op combo set up. 
  • crusher
    crusher Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Aeroplane said:
    crusher said:
    They are quite annoying. There are a lot of creature removal or returning to your hand spells for black and blue in the last 2 sets , 2 that are non-targeting which bypasses hexproof. In my opinion, these cards for the new standard are must for the longer drawn out battles that seem the theme of Ixalan. 3 kill spells, 1 support removal and the rest is the theme of the deck for a generic standard unless you have some op combo set up. 
    True. But that means nothing when you play koth, cast couple zacamas, which are then being stolen. I know that koth is luck dependent, but current control-based meta made him even less reliable. Good deck options for him are limited as well.
  • Gunmix25
    Options
    HoD.... losing 6 matches, two due to the server being unable to record the winning match.  4 due to the server unable to start a match... costing a massive loss of points. Fun times. 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    HOD Bolas has been bugged like this every time we've played it. I wish they just wouldn't run it until it's fixed. 
  • Gunmix25
    Options
    bken1234 said:
    HOD Bolas has been bugged like this every time we've played it. I wish they just wouldn't run it until it's fixed. 
    True, it has. Players have reported problems since day one. 
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    Options
    This game becomes sooooo mentally challenging with all these freezes. Here I am, about to hI t my best score yet at HOD. Then - out of nowhere - freeze. For real??!!?!?!???!?!???!!! I’d smash my phone, but I doubt D3 would claim responsibility for it. They hardly claim responsibility for the game being so buggy after months and months of running these events.

I still can’t get compensation for my mana jewels that I was not granted for RtO that ran two weeks ago. My coalition member had the same points as I - in the same bracket. He came in 25 and I came in 26... They’ve been “investigating” this now for what, almost 3 weeks??

And while I’m at it, Huatli 1 is still bugged. I paid real life cash for her months ago. It’s almost like they are begging for customers to hate them.

Rant done. (Though I am still severely disappointed with the level of incompetence that I am seeing here).
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    100% perfect score in HoD event, in the very last match, about to win, the game suddenly closed.

Thats all.
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    crusher said:
    True. But that means nothing when you play koth, cast couple zacamas, which are then being stolen. I know that koth is luck dependent, but current control-based meta made him even less reliable. Good deck options for him are limited as well.
    I'm not sure I can get on this boat, my experience is that Koth is still bananas... 
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well at least there is one thing you know with absolute certainty will occur in this game.

And that is that D3 will never fail to disappoint. Ever.

First game of RtO - freeze.

Good job!! I’m off to a great start. The only reason I’m still in this game is due to the friends I’ve met here. If D3 really cared about its customer base things would be a lot easier. But I guess they don’t care. Getting paid for (and non-working) exclusive mythics out for sale was apparently more important than fixing the game itself. Interesting approach...
  • Gunmix25
    Options
    Coilbox said:
    100% perfect score in HoD event, in the very last match, about to win, the game suddenly closed.

Thats all.
    ow. no words can describe that, buddy.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
     XLN timer just ended ... a new timer started and droprates are still as ridiculous as before. When will this end ... ?
  • FindingHeart8
    Options
    Gunmix25 said:

Have fun my good friend
    thank you! :) 

It was so much fun, and adventure!  Was just out of reach of the lava too