Marvel Puzzle Quest Starter Pack *Updated (1/25/18)

124»

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Milk Jugz said:
    Dogface said:
    Personally I think they would have fared better if the new 'mid-tier' pack was a bit smaller, but priced similar to the starter pack, for example with 3 covers instead of 6 covers for the 3*
    I scooped it up, besides the iso, tokens, and covers, there was actually more hp for $20 than the normal option. Everything else was icing
    I don't deny that it's a solid deal as is, but looking at other threads the main issues with this new pack seems to be the price and the fact that it's price isn't the same everywhere 
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Dogface said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    Dogface said:
    Personally I think they would have fared better if the new 'mid-tier' pack was a bit smaller, but priced similar to the starter pack, for example with 3 covers instead of 6 covers for the 3*
    I scooped it up, besides the iso, tokens, and covers, there was actually more hp for $20 than the normal option. Everything else was icing
    I don't deny that it's a solid deal as is, but looking at other threads the main issues with this new pack seems to be the price and the fact that it's price isn't the same everywhere 
    Brigby already stated that there was no A/B testing for this. Price differences are due to outside factors, such as country, region, and platform. Not much they can do about that. The other pack had the same issue, but few noticed since the price was so low, no one really was complaining price.
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2018
    Im not new but I still got one.
    $30 for 3k HP plus covers!!!

Well the the one I got, not this one... only1.3HP
    i’d reconsider.

much better then $30 just 3k HP
    :smiley:
  • Dogface
    But nothing can beat the Steam DLC of 30k HP for €9,29. Too bad that it's a one-off deal.
  • Dogface
    Dogface said:
    But nothing can beat the Steam DLC of 30k HP for €9,29. Too bad that it's a one-off deal.
    ... that lots of older Steam players couldn't buy.

Steamed again ..... by Steam itself!

That's some next -level Steaming @#$% right there.

Good things come to those who wait :)
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Dogface said:
    It’s only a good deal for steam players.
    :)