• djrdjr
    djrdjr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    3* Tony Stark (Drunk)
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    Arsenic from Runaways?
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Well if we're going for somebody who packs a hell of a punch and looking at who's possible with the new Disney/Fox deal.... 4* Colossus.

However, I'm thinking it's more along the lines of brainwashing - therefore Mastermind.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Updated to Final Release Notes. No changes.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    "don't drink the punch!"

Can't get a dang image to embed, but surely this is a late Ragnarok entry for Valkyrie like how Yondu came late for GoG2, right?

• KC_Hammer
    KC_Hammer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    The Runaways' parents are part of a cult so I'm guessing another one from their group.
    And considering Karolina Dean is the only one who's in the cult, I would guess a 4* Karolina Dean (Lucy in the Sky) is in the works. 
    I agree.
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    mexus said:
    Why not Jessica Jones? Isn't she all for drinks and punches?
    This was really my first thought.

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    STOPTHIS said:
    Jim Jones confirmed.
    That was Kool-Aid, but can you even imagine a mutant Jim Jones...? Pretty much defines: ***eek***
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,605 Chairperson of the Boards
    "don't drink the punch!"

Can't get a dang image to embed, but surely this is a late Ragnarok entry for Valkyrie like how Yondu came late for GoG2, right?
    Too early.

Yondu came out with the home release for GotG Vol 2. The home release of Ragnarok isn't expected until February. 
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    Why not Jessica Jones? Isn't she all for drinks and punches?
    Oh, good call! Plus there's the Jim Jones / Jessica Jones last name connection that makes this work on that level too.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    My reflex thought was Jessica Jones as well - she's a drunk, and she punches people really hard - but it'd be a bizarre time to choose. We're about four months post-Defenders, and about three months pre-season 2 of Jessica Jones. So she seems unlikely to me, much as I'd like to see the character in the game.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    evade420 said:
    no t a huge fan of this new UI change.
    when its the enemys turn ap bars display the enemy characters power gauge and symbol for each ability , which is sounds like a good thing in theory, but i find the execution of it to be very distracting.
    I agree. I also don’t like that you can’t get the move details from the enemy player cards anymore. So if you want to read the description of a move you’re not sure on are you supposed to speed grab it when it comes up on the enemy’s turn?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    broll said:
    evade420 said:
    when its the enemys turn ap bars display the enemy characters power gauge and symbol for each ability , which is sounds like a good thing in theory, but i find the execution of it to be very distracting.
    I agree. I also don’t like that you can’t get the move details from the enemy player cards anymore. So if you want to read the description of a move you’re not sure on are you supposed to speed grab it when it comes up on the enemy’s turn?
    You should still be able to click on the enemy character to view their abilities in detail. I believe the change that evade420 is referencing is that you can now see the enemy team's AP bar when it's their turn to match tiles.
  • charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    edited December 2017
    broll said:
    evade420 said:
    I like many of the UI changes that were made, but the one thing I think could be improved upon is having the number that pops up above the collapsed ap bar telling how many total ap are now in the color gained instead of just telling me they gained 3 ap in whatever color that turn after I just watched the match being made. I still have to open the ap bar a number of times and honestly it was easier to just swipe left or right instead of tapping on a tab. But it’s definatly a small nitpick to some otherwise great changes. 

Edit: nevermind, I guess I haven’t paid enough attention to the bar popping up each turn, I’m looking at the board a lot. That is a good feature, I like it. 

Edit Edit: I think the problem I’ve been having is that the ap bar doesn’t pop up every turn. It almost seems random as to when it decides to pop up.
  • JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    IOS update states character balances? Details please.

@Brigby

-JaGo
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    I don't like the stripes but i do like that you can see the enemys AP meter and what attacks he can do next turn :)