12 Days of Marvel *Updated (12/13/17)

Options

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Great cover choices both my Peggy and Dino are at 279 so each cover also nets me a LT.
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Has the holiday events in the past included double iso or is that anniversary only?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anon said:
    Ugh the Rogue progression reward is Green?

My 5/2/2 Rogue is not amused  :(
    My 5/5/2 Rogue is very sad. But my Peggy will get a legendary with her champ reward and my Dino will get his 11th cover.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby What does each daily mission reward besides points towards progression? That's a pretty big detail that was omitted. Does each one award a Family Legends Vault token? A Holiday Vault token? CP? Some combination or all three?
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @Brigby
    Are you sure the Family Legends is a Vault, or is that possibly a typo in your data? It looks too much like a version of the Legendary Latest/Classic token probabilities.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Looks fun. 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    is there a regular pve event running simultaneous to the 12 days of marvel? the hunt is almost over and i'm not seeing a page for the next event yet.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Where is the double iso maaaaaan
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby

Just so we are clear.  Are we getting a bonus token for the holiday vault or a hp gift that is the value of a pull from a holiday vault?

It doesn't matter over all, but I just wanted to know to make sure I was looking for the in game notification
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Previews for boss events never appear until about an hour before the event begins.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’m surprised nobody has commented on Dark Avengers being one on the families. Bunch of 2*s, then Sentry and Ragnarok, who might as well be 2*s for as bad as they are, and no 4*s at all. Hopefully the missions won’t punish them too badly.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Pongie said:
    jgomes32 said:
    JHawkInc said:
    jgomes32 said:
    In the spirit of the holiday season CS should swap covers from the store.
    In the spirit of the holiday season we should be grateful for the things we are getting and should let CS have time off to spend with their families.
    It was just a suggestion....
    Brigby I know chances are slim but it would be good to get confirmation nevertheless.
    Unfortunately since all 5-Star characters in these specific vaults are from the Classic Legends group, they are unable to be swapped by Customer Support.
    Thanks for the info brigby. But this answer is disingenuous at best.  

There is no reason that classic 5*s cannot receive cover swaps except that d3 has decided to set that policy.  It's enitrely arbitrary, and not some unfortunate byproduct of classic status.  CS could clearly do it if they were permitted to do so (as was done for cosmic tokens over the summer).

Please just be honest with us and say "no, covers from,the family legends store will not be swapped" instead of spinning us.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    I’m surprised nobody has commented on Dark Avengers being one on the families. Bunch of 2*s, then Sentry and Ragnarok, who might as well be 2*s for as bad as they are, and no 4*s at all. Hopefully the missions won’t punish them too badly.

They might be allowed to use 3* Bullseye too, but yeah, not exactly the greatest lineup.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    zodiac339 said:

They might be allowed to use 3* Bullseye too, but yeah, not exactly the greatest lineup.
    I checked his affiliation. Villain. That’s it well, as long as only one is needed, partners will handle the rest.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    4* Iron Patriot incoming then? :)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Looks like the entire roster is available to play these missions, not just the boosted family of the day. That's good.

On the other hand, 100 ISO as a node reward is not terribly exciting.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Last year we got double iso during the holidays.

This year we get a 30% extra iso “sale”.

Welcome to the new MPQ year.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    BTW, there are 15,000 Marvel Insider points for registering and reaching 800+ points on the 12 Days of Marvel.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:

From memory, double ISO didn't start until around the 20th last year. Theres still time for that to pop up. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:

Last year we got double DDQ.

This year we get 12 single battles for a small amount of ISO and a few covers.