S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level Maximum S.H.I.E.L.D. Ranks

1235»

Comments

• Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Do you think dark avengers didn't exist back then?
  • Toughwolf13
    Toughwolf13 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In

There really are a few things that d3 could do to make the game better.

I do like the idea of locking characters, in case someone wants to play in a lower Cl, it would simply make the game

fairer. However, I think the main issue atm in pve and pvp is the reward system. I just don’t understand why d3 still

so stingy about those 4* covers, it just makes no sense. In my opinion, since CL6 is the last one which doesn’t 

require 5* essentials, it should be a place for players doing their transition from 3* to 4*. Therefore, it should start 

rewarding players with 4* characters.

And I’m sorry, but strong players should not be allowed to compete against players which are trying to get their first 

4* champed, period. I guess there are a few ways of doing it, by locking characters someone  could use in a 

specific  CL, doing separated brackets for strong and weak players or if that’s the case, just limit the roster strength 

allowed in each CL.

I can’t remember last time I played CL6, atm I switch between, CL7 and 8, according to the champed 4* boosted I 

have available. Even when I didn’t have the 5* essential I played CL7, for the 4* given in progression. There’s no 

point going down a CL just to get top placement and rewards not worth a dime to you, while taking it away from 

players that actually need it.

Right now I agree that grinding time is excessive, but we should be asking for less nodes or one less fight needed 

to fully grind a node and not to d3 just let us pound weaker players.

And if anyone needs more time in real life, just take a freaking break from the **** game, it won’t kill you, I’ve 

tried it.