MPQ Sneak Peek: December 2017 Edition *Updated (12/22/17)

Options

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Boosted Thanos the event after I champed him. So excited!
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And extra Nick Fury covers, just in time for SHIELD Training to have already finished :)
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Why is Nightcrawler (Classic) listed between Blade (Modern) and Luke Cage (Power Man)? That's out of sequence isn't it?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    And the question is, can his allies survive even one boosted Court Death? Maybe go with level 1 1-star fodder as allies so they’ll revive faster.
  • killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    broll said:
    And the question is, can his allies survive even one boosted Court Death? Maybe go with level 1 1-star fodder as allies so they’ll revive faster.
    Definitely going to go with the fodder crop approach for this one.

• maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sorry, where does it say about Thanos being boosted? And which Thanos are you talking about, 3 or 5?
  • Nabistay
    Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wait, legacy 5* Thanos immediately following legacy 5* hawkeye? I thought it was supposed to go Latest/Latest/Classic, not Latest/Latest/Latest/Classic/Classic?

I NEED MORE TIME TO EARN CP 
  • InfectiousYawn
    InfectiousYawn Posts: 72 Match Maker
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Nabistay said:
    WWait, legacy 5* Thanos immediately following legacy 5* hawkeye? I thought it was supposed to go Latest/Latest/Classic, not Latest/Latest/Latest/Classic/Classic?

The pattern was stated at one time to be 3 latest and 2 classics.  If it were up to me, it would be 3 latest and at least 4-6 classics.  I guess that approach doesn't help "keep the lights on", though.
  • Nabistay
    Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nabistay said:
    WWait, legacy 5* Thanos immediately following legacy 5* hawkeye? I thought it was supposed to go Latest/Latest/Classic, not Latest/Latest/Latest/Classic/Classic?

The pattern was stated at one time to be 3 latest and 2 classics.  If it were up to me, it would be 3 latest and at least 4-6 classics.  I guess that approach doesn't help "keep the lights on", though.
    I missed this I guess. I could have sworn it was 2/1 not 3/2. Do you remember where the pattern was stated? I want to forward the link to my alliance
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sorry, where does it say about Thanos being boosted? And which Thanos are you talking about, 3 or 5?
    Go to the first page of this thread. It says the required 5* for Deadpool vs MPQ is Thanos (The Mad Titan). That should tell you whether we're talking about the 3* or 5*. And required 5* always get a boost of +110 levels.
    Sorry about that. I can see it now. Must not have picked up on that bit first time round.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I blow a huge sigh of relief every time the required 5 is not Thor. Haven't managed to luck up and get even one with my regular LT pulls, and I'd rather save my hoard for MEH and Nico next season. Don't even remember the last time I pulled a 5-star bonus hero. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanos boosted...... DPvMPQ is gonna be a joke this run..... Can't wait :D
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I blow a huge sigh of relief every time the required 5 is not Thor. Haven't managed to luck up and get even one with my regular LT pulls, and I'd rather save my hoard for MEH and Nico next season. Don't even remember the last time I pulled a 5-star bonus hero. 
    Well, as long as they follow release order when the Latest cycle again, we’ll be into the next season before Thor is required 5. We should get Daredevil again, Gambit again, then finally the first Thor required event.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    Well, as long as they follow release order when the Latest cycle again, we’ll be into the next season before Thor is required 5. We should get Daredevil again, Gambit again, then finally the first Thor required event.

Yup. Gambit should be boosted next weekend, when it might be a release event. Then Thor should be essential for the first time around December 18th.
  • GibbletsGrabber
    GibbletsGrabber Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Back in Black Spider-Man 

No Thanos
  • GibbletsGrabber
    GibbletsGrabber Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Another stitch up proudly brought to you by MPQ
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby what's going on?  Was to be Thanos. Now BSSM?!?!?!  
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    @Brigby what's going on?  Was to be Thanos. Now BSSM?!?!?!  
    Yeah I'm so disapointed. I've been stuck at at 1/5/5 with thanos for ages, then they released 5* in 4*champ rewards and  got 3 covers for my 320 gamora, bringing me to 2/5/5 with 2 dupes :( Then this post about his boost 8 days before my dupes expire and I'm elated woohoo! Now a big nope and I'm sure @Brigby will have to say "oops typo" .......smh
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep. I have ally mates the same way.  This is not right and if this was a move to advoid a tap off, man this is really wrong!!!  You will mess with a some
    players that we're gonna buy that last cover. Good job. 
  • GoluAsla
    GoluAsla Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yep. I have ally mates the same way.  This is not right and if this was a move to advoid a tap off, man this is really wrong!!!  You will mess with a some
    players that we're gonna buy that last cover. Good job. 
    The good part is, is if that is the reason maybe they will work on a fix for tapping?