• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I member when 2* Hawkeye had that annoying Purple passive before Speed Shot
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion said:
    Member when you finished your PvE clears super fast, but then some fool who started later than you passed you because of rubberbanding?  Who thought that was a good idea?
    Oh jeez, I'd almost forgotten about the rubber banding.

I seem to member ignoring a PvE until right near the end because suddenly nodes would be worth thousands to help catch you up.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jarvind said:
    I member when we used to get a demo node for new characters on the PVP Season page. It had rewards, even.

I member when that node put a maxed Surfer up against JG, Hulkbuster, and...someone? And we marveled when he flattened them all with ease.

I member when we were told 5*s would be useful with a single cover, and we believed it.

"Someone " was carnage.  That was the last time they ran that node, too.  And 5* are useful with 1 cover!  Ask any low level 2* guy that gets a single 5* cover and can now match damage their way through cl3 pve!

They did one for OML, too. I seem to recall it pit you against Jean Grey, Hulkbuster and Iceman, the then top three 4*s.

The forum had a thread going for both OML and SS to see first off how quickly they could win, and then later there was one trying to *lose* as quick as possible. Some people while trying to lose inadvertently won by lucky cascade. 5*s felt so overpowered then.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I call True Healing.

I collect when you could buy 4* covers for HP.

I minisce about when it also cost HP to expand your alliance.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I originally created this post to  try to be funny about how Star Lord was fixed the next day when players tried to exploit winfinity with purple, yet this can easily be done with Nightcrawler's purple, especially with the very broken Gambit. Although no one has commented on that I am happy everyone has decided to "member" on past MPQ memories. This game has changed so much that it can be difficult to member everything
    Member when changes were so few, they seemed almost mythical when they happened? LOL
    LOL I remember a time when the forums criticized the devs for not releasing enough chars (The age of lazy thor and lazy cap)

and then they had a spurt of 4 straight releases (hb/SW/4clops/QS) and then the every 2 weeks release schedule has operated like clockwork.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phumade said:
    I originally created this post to  try to be funny about how Star Lord was fixed the next day when players tried to exploit winfinity with purple, yet this can easily be done with Nightcrawler's purple, especially with the very broken Gambit. Although no one has commented on that I am happy everyone has decided to "member" on past MPQ memories. This game has changed so much that it can be difficult to member everything
    Member when changes were so few, they seemed almost mythical when they happened? LOL
    LOL I remember a time when the forums criticized the devs for not releasing enough chars (The age of lazy thor and lazy cap)

and then they had a spurt of 4 straight releases (hb/SW/4clops/QS) and then the every 2 weeks release schedule has operated like clockwork.
    Be careful what you wish for I guess haha.
  • RemcoLoki
    RemcoLoki Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options

I call True Healing.

Lol I cognize what you did there and I spect it and lish in it.
    You made a boring and cold office day easier to handle, so I thank you.

On topic: member when Juggernaut ruled BoP?
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Phumade said:

Yup. I actually did laugh out loud when I read this. I member the squaking, screeching and begging for more Char's. There are Soo many we need more! Well, they delivered!
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    OJSP said:
    RemcoLoki said:
    It’s the reason why my Juggernaut is still lvl 15 up to now.. and i used to keep a lvl 1 duplicate..
    Member when they Uberboosted him by mistake, around when SS was released?  Member the apology? Sorry our mistake, can't undo, but just headbutt SS off the board. It was a great BoP.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Way back before time slices were introduced I remember one of my alliance mates complaining that he ran into a high level [newly released character... I think it was 3* Falcon, but it's not important] in PvP and wondered how much money must have been spent in the mere minutes since the character became available to get it that high.
    ...so I asked "Was it by any chance Battle Angel?"
    "...yeah, something like that. Is that a known whale?"

• Kojubat
    Kojubat Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Options
    RemcoLoki said:

I call True Healing.

Lol I cognize what you did there and I spect it and lish in it.
    You made a boring and cold office day easier to handle, so I thank you.

I just want to fer to the lationship between mcoLoki and the topic.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Member when MPQ had the best bug that would show the victory banner before all cascade matches were done? So you could make one move and get the victory banner and watch a minute long cascade wipe out the other team? I member. 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I remember the Gambit nerf......oh wait.... the buff