Do you member?

Options
Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2017 in MPQ General Discussion

I member when Nightcrawler's purple made more purple, which made purple to make more purple!

Oh I member when a 0/0/5 Gambit made purple and red every turn!

I member when 4* Starlord was rebalanced. You could convert any title to purple and potentially create a 5-match. Oh I member it was fixed the very next day and he could not convert tiles to purple anymore!

Do you member?

Edit: I originally created this post to  try to be funny about how Star Lord was fixed the next day when players tried to exploit winfinity with purple, yet this can easily be done with Nightcrawler's purple, especially with the very broken Gambit. Although no one has commented on that I am happy everyone has decided to "member" on past MPQ memories. This game has changed so much that it can be difficult to member everything :D

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Pepperidge Farm remembers? Am I doing it right?

I also member when Iron Fist was released and his Purple made 9 Black tiles for 5 AP. And that, it turns out, was too many, so they promptly nerfed it to 7. He's still ok, I think.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I member when 1* Storm and 2* Thor were the ultimate winfinite, epecially with the right environmental tiles.
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Member when The Hood's yellow gained AP so there was a scramble to nerf that when 4hor was introduced?
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I member when 2* Daken had that creepy red cover.
  • ECOcrush
    ECOcrush Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    Member when Colossus had a hammer and sickle as his icon?
  • ECOcrush
    Options
    Member when 3* Cap had a different face that apparently looked too much like Chris Evans?
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When Ragnarock was kicking everybody in the nuts?

When attacking a 4Thor-Xforce team was like walking into a razor blade tornado?
  • Sandmaker
    Sandmaker Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I member when 1* Storm and 2* Thor were the ultimate winfinite, epecially with the right environmental tiles.
    Man, I totally forgot about environment AP and stage abilities. Some of those were OP. 
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options

I've been away the last 2 weeks, did they change Gambits passive?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jordanix said:

I've been away the last 2 weeks, did they change Gambits passive?

No, that is the problem.. meanwhile they fixed 4* Starlord's purple the very next day.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I member Sentry Puzzle Quest: Hood Reign.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I member 2* mags, 3* mystique and professor X winfinity.  

I member when you could only win TU and you could not trash them so you got stuck with a ton of bullseye TU.
  • ECOcrush
    Options
    Member when villains were worthless because they only had 2 powers and capped at 10 covers?
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Member environmental tiles? 

• BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    I member when Sentry was the most powerful character in the game and every match had Sentry and there were only 5 health packs and Sentry ate them all and you could only play for 10 minutes at a time cuz of Sentry...

Member?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I member when Sentry was the most powerful character in the game and every match had Sentry and there were only 5 health packs and Sentry ate them all and you could only play for 10 minutes at a time cuz of Sentry...

Member?

Yeah, and you could shield whenever you wanted, so you could play in short bursts and then wait for the Health packs to replenish.

Of course, if you were unshielded for too long others would hit you, so you needed to be fast and shield a lot.

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I member when Quickilver got nerfed before release.