Brigby - Is there a plan for DST?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    The eots event had to shift its end times for dst. All the rounds will start one hour earlier after today.
    Technically it's the clock that shifts, not the event itself. All the subs are still 48 or 24 hours.
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Slice 5 sub 1 just had an extra hour added to it for me... Timer hits zero, I complete the new main hub node and no new sub. I reload the game, extra hour on the sub and all my injured characters are now dead...
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Slice 5 sub 1 just had an extra hour added to it for me... Timer hits zero, I complete the new main hub node and no new sub. I reload the game, extra hour on the sub and all my injured characters are now dead...
    Same. The three from node 2 starter (hawkeye & carol) plus the three heroes i last used in the 5* node all ko'ed. And back to grinding for another hour...
  • wade9633
    wade9633 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    It also happened to me... ****?!
    p.s. I'm in SCL 7.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just experienced the same thing for EOTS sub 1. The node was supposed to end, it continued for 1 more hour. i finished top 10, but because of the ‘extra’ 1 hour i will miss my top 10 reward. 
  • NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Same here. But really, it's only the, what, ninth DST switch they have had since the game began? Need at least a couple dozen reps to really figure out a proper way to deal with it.
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been 4 years and you still haven't figured this out.  What compensation can we expect for 19 dead chars, no health packs / shields?
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    This went from hilarious to super sad really fast.
  • marshall
    marshall Posts: 179 Tile Toppler
    All last used chars are dead here too, opened and closed the game plenty of times...
  • SidWXL2
    SidWXL2 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Timers messed up and any damaged characters on my roster are now ko’d, even as the events that should have ended now are running an extra hour.  Do not like this!
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Classic Demiurge.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017

Real life got in the way, so I didn't have time for 3 clears, only 2.  Being in a sensible time zone, I completely forgot about the changes until the game went berserk.

I gained by having time for the third clear, climbing from 22nd to 10th, I don't know where I'll end up.  I lost by having to use up 6 health packs.

I guess it doesn't matter, because everyone in The Four True Time Zones is probably asleep.

Daylight Savings changes breaks the game.  Who knew?

:edit: miscounted the number of True Time Zones.  Then again, there's only one that's Truly True.

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    It killed off my characters and is now preventing several from being revived -- at all. C4ge is dead and cannot be revived, which is unacceptable as he's champed and boosted and I can't really win the tough nodes without him.

This is unbelievably aggravating. How is it possible to screw [edited] up the most basic, maintenance code? 
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards

Careful, use of similar words has been taken as avoidance of the profanity filter and has led to warnings.

I agree with the sentiment though.

• Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Shoot, I thought it was OK to do that... I try to follow the rules but mess up on this one occasionally... I'll try to edit.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby lots of dead characters ehen sloce 5 ended and more time added which I really could not take advantage because  all we get is 10 health kits (6 left after the grind) and suddenly I have  14 dead characters which i did not kill. Including all 3 essential characters and my best characters.

Something bad happened to MPQ for DST and it really messed my ranking up.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Instead of hoping they’d prepare for it, I did it myself by waiting until after the time switch to hop in. Sad that it had to be that way, but look forward to 100 HP that I’m sure is coming. 
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby no follow up, and botched in the same way yet again? This is a predictable event. Why does this keep happening?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby no follow up, and botched in the same way yet again? This is a predictable event. Why does this keep happening?
     They just didn't have time to fix it