Good luck

124»

Comments

• corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    I too am saddened. Sounds impressive. 

All they would have to do is put the cp in progression. Vets get cp withput having to invade lower scl, leaving more t10 spots for lower rosters. It also gives lower rosters the opportunity to get what they couldnt before. D3 still sales plenty of health packs since everyone has to grind more matches
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't care.  I don't have to spend HP on shields or time hops anymore.  Good enough for what I would have gotten anyways.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    It's already begun.  cl7 brackets are now packed with 5 star rosters to get CP.I used to regularly top 10 and get CP in progression.  Now i need to either move to cl6 and hope that the 5ers haven't totally monopolized the resource i need or figure out how a long slog to a  mr fantastic cover will help me.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's already begun.  cl7 brackets are now packed with 5 star rosters to get CP.I used to regularly top 10 and get CP in progression.  Now i need to either move to cl6 and hope that the 5ers haven't totally monopolized the resource i need or figure out how a long slog to a  mr fantastic cover will help me.
    Dropping to even cl5 won't help, the 5* rosters are going to clog every bracket in every slice in every clearance level from 5-8 for the top10 cp. Good luck!!
  • corytutor
    corytutor Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    Its true. I didnt need mr f. Wanted cp. Went scl5. 23 wins im 950ish. T5.