Bugged sale [Devs aware]

Comments

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Hello Everyone, we are doing everything we can to fix this issue.  

Can anyone tell me if you did not see the sale, were you playing around 12am last night?
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    @Cthuhu

I stopped play around 9-10 US cental time last night. I saw the in game popups around 6 am this morning. I know its not what you asked, but hope that helps in some way.
  • Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Can anyone tell me what device they are on that has not seen the sale?  Right now we are narrowing it down.  Would help if people that have the issue can private message me their user name and their device to help us figure this out.

Any help will be very appreciated!
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Cthulhu said:
    Hello Everyone, we are doing everything we can to fix this issue.  

Can anyone tell me if you did not see the sale, were you playing around 12am last night?
    Was playing from approx 10PM to 1:30AM MDT (9PM-12:30AM PST) last night, yes.  No sale for me.  Saw the notification in game, though.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    New York - Android.

Saw the notification but no sale.

Edit: Its up now. Weird.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cthulhu said:
    Can anyone tell me what device they are on that has not seen the sale?  Right now we are narrowing it down.  Would help if people that have the issue can private message me their user name and their device to help us figure this out.

Any help will be very appreciated!
    On a Pixel XL. still no sale despite my refreshing/rebooting/etc. I would not like to reinstall for this.
  • jackstar0
    Here's a question: let's say I buy a Stark or whatever right now, would CS be able to give me the missing HP if it didn't go through correctly?

• CartoonScience
    CartoonScience Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Didn't see the sale on my tablet. Switched to my phone and the sale appeared.
    Bought a stark, but when I logged back on with my tablet, I was out my HP & CP.

I've since refreshed and reinstalled, but the HP and CP are gone, where do I report this? @Brigby
  • jackstar0

I've since refreshed and reinstalled, but the HP and CP are gone, where do I report this? @Brigby
    Use the Help function to contact Customer Service. They should be able to see what's transpired in your account (in theory) to confirm what's happened and restore things.
  • CartoonScience
    CartoonScience Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Thanks. Did so.
    Hope it doesn't take too long. I play this game to de-stress. :dizzy:
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker

Make sure you always check a leader board or play a matcn before switching devices this usually insures a save of data.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    jackstar0 said:

I've since refreshed and reinstalled, but the HP and CP are gone, where do I report this? Brigby
    Use the Help function to contact Customer Service. They should be able to see what's transpired in your account (in theory) to confirm what's happened and restore things.
    Yup! jackstar0 is correct. Sending in a support ticket will allow Customer Support to help you with reclaiming those resources.

Playing a match and/or Force Closing the app, prior to switching devices, will help immensely in preventing these kind of issues from occurring.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Playing on one device only.

Nexus 6P

No sale still. Don't use Facebook backup so not risking a reinstall
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards

It's not there on either of my devices; Nexus 9 and some Huawei I use during comfort breaks.  My Steam account sees the sale just fine.

Perhaps it's linked to the new nagging to let you manage my Google Play account.

• madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker

It's not there on either of my devices; Nexus 9 and some Huawei I use during comfort breaks.  My Steam account sees the sale just fine.

Perhaps it's linked to the new nagging to let you manage my Google Play account.

Are both your Android devices on Android Oreo? Mine is, maybe it's related. Plus it's also a Huawei
  • NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    I am on Android, Galaxy S7 Edge in Australia.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    madoctor said:

Are both your Android devices on Android Oreo? Mine is, maybe it's related. Plus it's also a Huawei

The Nexus 9 is 7.1 (Nougat), the recently purchased Huawei something-or-other is on 5.1 (Lollipop)!

The Nexus will probably be updated to Oreo, Google tend to be good that way with the Nexus devices (which is why I prefer them).  But I digress.

It doesn't appear to be linked to the version of Android.

• Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    No sale on; US - Android - v7 Nougat - Samsung Galaxy s8
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Android
    v7 Nougat
    Samsung Galaxy s7 edge
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Been REALLY quiet on the forum concerning this issue.  Unless there's another thread I missed.

Has anyone heard anything?