Bugged sale [Devs aware]

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
I got an in game disclaimer informing about a sale that's supposed to run for a week. That was 7 hours ago. I still see regular prices in the store, and no extra items in the bundles.
Anyone else?

Comments

• NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Same here.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    I see the regular 30% increase in resources.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sm0keyJ0e said:
    I see the regular 30% increase in resources.
    I see the sale also iOS.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2017
    No sale - android user

Edit - east coast USA fwiw
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    US resident, Android user. No sale that I see and I got the announcement.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    In the US, android user, got the sale announcement.  See sale as of this morning.
  • mikelnoe
    mikelnoe Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Us android user here, I have sale as of this morning.
  • like1tiger
    like1tiger Posts: 76 Match Maker
    I'm in Australia... on android. I got the message finnaly the sale was on but I still see no sale.... it's been 8 hours and everyone else has the sale so what gives!
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Same here on Android. Got the pop up saying there is a sale but no sale. No 30% extra. Just the same price. 

Three other ally mates have the same. The rest ok. One of the guys who its ok for is on Android and in the same country. Please fix this
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    There are some in my alliance that also reported they have no sale in the store even though they (like me) got the sales information this morning. They all seem to be EU residents (Sweden, UK, Portugal).
    UK resident, and the sale shows up for me.
    Steam player.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    UK resident, Android. No sale.

• mikelnoe
    Confirmed with two ally mates who had the bug:
    Reinstall game and sale will show
  • mikelnoe
    mexus said:
    mikelnoe said:
    Confirmed with two ally mates who had the bug:
    Reinstall game and sale will show
    Sounds risky-pisky! I've heard stories about people getting in trouble trying to recover their accounts / bad synch with Facebook etc. and don't wanna risk it right before the anniversaries happening.
    Nah those usually happen with people switching between devices. Just check a leader board before before you reinstall. Plus every time you do an update the game basically reinstalls, and you havnt lost your account yet?
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    On Android and not seeing it. Tried a force quit with no change. Tried a reboot and no change.

I'm assuming this will get fixed since it involves trying to get people to spend $...
  • mikelnoe
    Reinstall game!
    Fixes the sale bug.

have now confirmed with 3 people.

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. That's certainly peculiar. I'll definitely pass this along to the developers in order to investigate it. I'll update everyone once I get a response back.
  • IronBorne28
    IronBorne28 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Android user, US. I don't not see the 30% increase in Isos and HP in the store.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    So I have to reinstall to get a sale?  Ummmm...  Wow.

Not going to re-install b/c last time I did that I lost my profile for a week.  Plus I just really shouldn't have to.

Guess I won't spend any money after all.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    True story:

Bug that gives players extra chances at 5* in Classics fixed quickly...because potential sales loss.

Bug that keeps players from seeing sale prices fixed(?) slowly...because those people will likely still spend once the sale is visible to them, if they were going to before. 

Priorities, people! You'll be able to take your grocery/bills/improved quality of life money out of your wallets quickly enough  :D

• TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    US resident, Android. No sale. Don't want to risk anything before the anniversary so no reinstall for me.