Defenders Release Events (8/17/17)

Options

Comments

• PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    also for the argument that Jessica Jones is too adult for the game might I remind you that the game has the MAX version of Punisher which is not a comic for children AT ALL yet no one bats an eye
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Is Last Defender 4* Iron Fist?
    It is: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/62702/pvp-last-defender-space-gem-cycle-i-mar-30-apr-2 

3* Iron Fist´s PVP is called "Fist Bump".

• jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    also for the argument that Jessica Jones is too adult for the game might I remind you that the game has the MAX version of Punisher which is not a comic for children AT ALL yet no one bats an eye
    And she's also playable in a bunch of games since her tv show. She was also available in Avengers Alliance for FB (a game developt by Disney). So the adult thing is simply not true. Just the usual laziness by D3.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I wasn't arguing that JJ was too adult for this game, no one was or is. (And I acknowledged the double standard as well.) I was just making a guess as to why we haven't gotten her in the game yet based off of nothing.
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    broll said:
    Depends on what version of safe for children people are worried about.  For some reason Americans seem to be fine with brutal violence as long as their's no sex, drug use, or dirty language...
    oh the double standards are just based on laziness anyway. like Daken's powers literally reference his drug addiction in the descriptions
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Geez, I don't even use 4 Elektra. Why would I ever need a worse version of her???
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    25 people who steal strike tiles, please think of someone who does something to steal count down tiles or something.

Other wise good show!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    25 people who steal strike tiles, please think of someone who does something to steal count down tiles or something.

Other wise good show!
    See Moonstone 1.0,

True story.
    Good old Moonstone the CD stealer. Back before it was useful. It was awfully expensive too. I think rank opened up more CD colors that could be stolen?
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:

Other wise good show!
    See Moonstone 1.0,

True story.
    Good old Moonstone the CD stealer. Back before it was useful. It was awfully expensive too. I think rank opened up more CD colors that could be stolen?
    Do you remember the dark archon mission from Starcraft brood war?  you could turn a protoss transport and steal the Archon before he disembarked.

Good times
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Jonesing here too.  Here is a plan for you d3.  If you want variant ideas  Alias - Jessica Jones.  then TV jessica jones, then Jewel variant, knightress variant and power woman variant, then mother variant.

Maybe if D3 sees all the variants they will make too many of her too.  Just trying to be helpful.  

or just give us another spider-man etc ;)
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tintaiwan said:
    Jonesing here too.  Here is a plan for you d3.  If you want variant ideas  Alias - Jessica Jones.  then TV jessica jones, then Jewel variant, knightress variant and power woman variant, then mother variant.

Maybe if D3 sees all the variants they will make too many of her too.  Just trying to be helpful.  

or just give us another spider-man etc ;)
    Coming soon, 5* Spider-Man (Iron Spider). Because we refuse to fill all the tiers until your tears run dry.
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    Options
    OH WAIT - Lockjaw for inhumans ...  PLEASE

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Really hoping you guys don't iso starve us from the boss event this time. You're long overdue to increase the personal progression rewards for boss events. 
    Indeed, hopefully they have the next pve starting with the last day of the boss event as the reality is that hardly anyone will still be trying to progress on that last day, they will either be finished or scaled out of it on the sub-nodes anyway.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Crowl said:
    Really hoping you guys don't iso starve us from the boss event this time. You're long overdue to increase the personal progression rewards for boss events. 
    Indeed, hopefully they have the next pve starting with the last day of the boss event as the reality is that hardly anyone will still be trying to progress on that last day, they will either be finished or scaled out of it on the sub-nodes anyway.
    And it better NOT be DP vs MPQ.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    broll said:
    Depends on what version of safe for children people are worried about.  For some reason Americans seem to be fine with brutal violence as long as their's no sex, drug use, or dirty language...
    Which is why America has so many problems.  Sex is a natural, healthy function.  People that swear are usually more intelligent and as far as drug use goes, most addicts are normally only addicts because they are/have endured some sort of trauma.  So, most people can handle recreational drug use.

Brutal violence on the other hand, benefits no one.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Any chance we can have a set of PvP challenges with limited characters?  Since everyone will have thier 5 :star: out I don't see being able to utilize any of those buffed characters. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If I recall correctly, they did try to release Jessica jones when her series debut on Netflix but the art didn't make it in time. Hopefully, the art is now ready for whenever they decide to release her
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pongie said:
    If I recall correctly, they did try to release Jessica jones when her series debut on Netflix but the art didn't make it in time. Hopefully, the art is now ready for whenever they decide to release her
    I remember reading that somewhere too. I hope she'll show up for her second season.

Having watched the Defenders, I can understand why they've released a 3* Elektra. I mean, I wish it had been JJ, but I'm not sad to get an Elektra I can use (my 4* has a tremendous one cover).

I'm hoping that an Elektra buff will be announced in the off-season, but I'm not going to hold my breath. After all, I've seen some people saying she should be re-skinned as a 3*. Perhaps that's what this is...
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    granne said:
    Pongie said:
    I remember reading that somewhere too. I hope she'll show up for her second season.

Having watched the Defenders, I can understand why they've released a 3* Elektra. I mean, I wish it had been JJ, but I'm not sad to get an Elektra I can use (my 4* has a tremendous one cover).

I'm hoping that an Elektra buff will be announced in the off-season, but I'm not going to hold my breath. After all, I've seen some people saying she should be re-skinned as a 3*. Perhaps that's what this is...
    They already buffed her 4* version several seasons ago (can't remember how many). They have given several characters more than one buff, I just don't see another one happening for her so soon. That's just me though, I could be wrong.