R133 Release Notes (8/14/17)

Options

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rogue gains powers through skin contact.

Rogue confirmed!!!!

Or maybe a Rogue/Gambit hybrid.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anon said:
    Rogue gains powers through skin contact.

Rogue confirmed!!!!

Or maybe a Rogue/Gambit hybrid.
    Pffth, way more likely to be Avenger X if we're talking power stealing hands

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would have to laugh at the sheer awfulness if it was a dual character of Joy and Ward Meachum from the 1st season of Iron Fist - that would be trolling on an epic scale!  :p

Now that people have brought the topic up though, I would be intrigued to see established characters appear as a dual character e.g. Daredevil and Elektra or Logan and X23 together - certainly the design space has a lot of potential, and it would be more interesting than new versions in the same star rank.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I know it would ultimately be way too much to ask for but some health packs for the BDoD would be amazing. Alas I'm not counting on it lol. 
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Style55 said:
    I know it would ultimately be way too much to ask for but some health packs for the BDoD would be amazing. Alas I'm not counting on it lol. 
    "Sorry about all those times you were about to start with a match-4 during your final grind, here's 1000 health packs on us!"

Thanks, guys, can I get my placements back instead?
  • stewbacca
    stewbacca Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    You guys need to work on your marvel history.. it is obviously the often requested brother and sister team of Fenris... 
  • stewbacca
    stewbacca Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Or maybe the von strucker swordsman , when he wrapped the sword hilt in his dead sisters skin, I mean he was an Osborn thunderbolt..
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Apocalypse Twins?
    Northstar and Aurora?
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Kitty Pryde and Lockheed?
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fenris?
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Beer40 said:
    Kitty Pryde and Lockheed?
    That would be very cool!!! And sincerely, it was about time for them to start release X-men again... this anti-mutant thing is really annoying by now.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Updated to Final Release Notes. No changes
  • Philly484
    Philly484 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    More than Likely it is one of the Defenders, and since we due for a 5* since it been about a month, it's prolly Dare Devil, Elektra, or Jessica Jones. The clue is prolly related to "The Hand" which just probably refers to when you think of these characters you usually think of "The Hand" as well.
  • CrookedKnight
    Options
    It is weird that we still don't have all four. I'm going to go out on a limb: 4* Jessica Jones, paired with a 5* Daredevil.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @Brigby
    Now that the patch is live any insight as to what "An animation now plays when a player purchases a roster slot when the highest level hero they have is Favorited." means and/or why it became a thing?  Seemed like it was related to a new feature, but I haven't see one posted yet.
  • CrookedKnight
    Options
    I think they mean that the usual animation of a new roster spot opening up wasn't playing if the first hero in your roster was favorited, and now that's fixed.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    maltyo9 said:
    Style55 said:
    "Sorry about all those times you were about to start with a match-4 during your final grind, here's 1000 health packs on us!"

Thanks, guys, can I get my placements back instead?
    No joke. About 10 minutes left in a pve. Playing for top 10, start up a 4 round wave mission. Tiles fall, a beautiful match five in the middle of the board and another in the lower right. Huge grin appears on my face. Wait. "Noooooo!!!!" I wave bye bye to top 10 aspirations. Even if they gave us 1,000 health packs I'm sure at least half of the fights would have huge cascades for the enemy.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    broll said:
    Brigby
    Now that the patch is live any insight as to what "An animation now plays when a player purchases a roster slot when the highest level hero they have is Favorited." means and/or why it became a thing?  Seemed like it was related to a new feature, but I haven't see one posted yet.
    @broll It turns out that this was a bug fix. Previously if you purchased a Roster Slot, and you had a Bonus Hero selected, the Roster Slot was being added, but there wouldn't be any animation that played. This made it look like the Roster Slot wasn't being purchased at all.

Now it should be fixed so that an animation plays!
  • BlackIC
    BlackIC Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    It is Daredevil.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Would love a new Daredevil. I think there will be a 5* but i rather se a 4* since im in 3-4* transition and wont be able to use him properly if 5* :)