How long have you been playing?

Options

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am between Day 300 and 499
    I hit my anniversary in about another 20 days. Give me that sweet sweet Devil Dino.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I am between Day 500 and 699
    Brigby said:
    Hi @Alfje17. It's fine if you would like to create a poll, however if you would like to utilize that as the main location of discussing what Resupply day a player is at, then I'll be closing this thread.

This is so all information is centralized, as opposed to the same responses being scattered across multiple threads. Which thread would you like to be the main source of discussion for this topic?
    As @broll pointed out earlier in this thread a poll would make it easier to see the stats on everything, rather than scrolling through 5 pages of comments. I, for one, vote for the poll!!
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I for one vote for the thread that was first. Not nice to close someone's thread so someone else can take over the topic.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I for one vote for the thread that was first. Not nice to close someone's thread so someone else can take over the topic.
    Says the OP!!! Don't take it personal, it's not, I promise!!
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am between Day 900 and 1099
    Where's the option for "too long"?

I definitely feel like I should be doing something else with my free time.  What was once something to keep me occupied during my children's sports practice and potty time has turned into a driving force that brackets the rest of my day and frequently encourages me to play it instead of the stack of Xbox games gathering dust on my shelf.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I am between Day 100 and 299
    Why not both! I can merge this thread into the poll thread, so the comments from this thread are still available, but the main post contains the poll

Tagging @Wumpushunter since they are the original poster
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Why not both! I can merge this thread into the poll thread, so the comments from this thread are still available, but the main post contains the poll
    thats neat idea
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am between Day 1100 and 1299
    The game started in October.  I started that next May, which I think was in the middle of season 2 (obviously PvP seasons weren't a thing when the game started).  I took off a couple of weeks at one point, but I've played every day since.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I am between Day 100 and 299

Not surprised to see 1st year players like myself vastly outnumbered!

I'd be really curious to see the results of this poll compared to similar metrics for the game itself (ie not just for forum members).  Anyone know if that info is available anywhere?
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 574 with 2 or 3 missed at the beginning of my run with this game.  
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    what ever is best for the board I am totally fine with that.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I just want to give props to @Brigby for talking to the peeps involved here in the new spirit of the forum management and not immediately moving to close one or the other for "rules violation"; but rather talking to and managing to find a happy medium that both thread creators are good with.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Day 1148

some of the rewards this high are kind of a joke. Standard token after an LT. Lol

@Bowgentle there are a few of you guys left. Not to get off topic but I wonder how many of the Devs are still around since this game was launched like you. Too bad they don't want to listen to the players that have been around for a long time.  
    I know of two on here still playing that played as long or longer than Bow (hi @Spoit & @Twysta!).

I'm at day 1298 and I've missed a few days here and there so only a month or two behind Bow.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Day 1152
    Rank 125
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I joined later and am on Day 1300+
    1363 here, level 84, and still not a single yellow OML cover to my name. On the bright side I did get a standard token from the daily resupply a few days ago, and man was that a lifesaver! 
  • CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Today is my 1000th day. Hurray for a free Black suit Spiderman blue cover... 
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I am on day 985 on the S.H.I.E.L.D. resupply list but it should actually be day 1042.  I remember getting the game sometime in early December 2014.  Early on in the game, after one of the updates, my resupply and three of my characters that had been downed had their health regen stuck at 57 DAYS!  Despite the numerous screen shots and messages to customer service, they did nothing to rectify the problem.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:

Tagging @Wumpushunter since they are the original poster

Thanks for that elegant solution Brigby! It wasn't my intention to hijack this thread, however I do like to see some statistics, so a poll seemed a better fit.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm hardcore and joined before the SHIELD Daily resupply!
    I have been here since forever... since new covers healed your characters, since skills went to 20 (can you imagine that with 5*?!), since before true healing went and when the likes of Ragnarok and Spider-Man were king. I love the game, and despite the changes, some good, some bad, I'm still going to keep playing. Not a whale or anything, just someone used to old fashioned RPGs, and grinding through stats/collecting. 
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm gonna hit day 1111 tomorrow! Weeee! I also started on Steam, I'm not sure how much progress I had on there before I switched to mobile, since it tends to disappear from my library. I know I left off transitioning into 3 star land. I wish I could absorb my few delicious delicious covers.