Comments

• bOmbast
    bOmbast Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 633. Heroic token. 15 CP in three days

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1075 - my red Bucky was actually one I could put to an undercovered vaulted character, which was nice, getting a standard token three days om the trot was not.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    OJSP said:
    broll said:
    Ungodly heights like what like 320? 350 if really lucky?  That doesn't seem like that will fix much.
    It will.
    Agreed.  My perspective did a 180 last week while using my 330 Carol.  At 330 boosted she was way better than any of my 5* characters by quite a long shot.  This got me into looking at other 4* characters more seriously and I am extremely impressed.  This week she is level 337 while splitting bonus pulls with another 4*.  Medusa is 322 without any bonus pulls and there's plenty of time left.  It's really not that slow.  
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am between Day 300 and 499
    Day 446, most recent reward was 100 percent power boost for all colors. Just recently got a yellow Super Steve cover. Five day until a HT.
  • loose5682
    loose5682 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Today was day 1358 for me, got a Heroic 10 pack yesterday which was cool, 5 star Hulk to look forward to on Friday
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 1359 for me.
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1369. I missed a couple days in the very beginning before the addiction took over my life. 
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1050. You'd think that if you'd stuck with a mobile game for nearly three years they'd start giving you better daily rewards. At least improve the random rewards, perhaps? Why not replace them with a taco token?
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Day 1221 for Moon Roach (Android), 978 for Wolveroach (Steam).

I started Wolveroach when OBW lost her mojo, and I wanted something to do while waiting for (5!) health packs to regenerate.  That's the account that misses out when I'm away from home.

Strangely, Moon Roach's day ticks over at 9am (NZ time), Wolveroach's at 5pm.

• metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Joining the rare group of players still around since the start, going on to day 1364 in 25 mins time. Probably missed a few days because I forgot to do DDQ until the last hour when the day lapses, but other than that I can't remember the last time I actually missed a day from actual unavailability. I can't believe I stuck around for so long either. 
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1167, Moon Knight yesterday, standard token today. 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am between Day 900 and 1099

Day 1221 for Moon Roach (Android), 978 for Wolveroach (Steam).

I started Wolveroach when OBW lost her mojo, and I wanted something to do while waiting for (5!) health packs to regenerate.  That's the account that misses out when I'm away from home.

Strangely, Moon Roach's day ticks over at 9am (NZ time), Wolveroach's at 5pm.

Not strange. Everyone's day flips over at the exact time they first played the game with that account.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1264 for me, today i got boosts yay, tomorrow is 25cp and in a few days 5* IM, so not a bad week ahead of me
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am between Day 500 and 699
    510 today, random prize on way
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So many people on the forum in the 1000 range, I'm impressed. I wonder if the average non forum fan is as dedicated.
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I joined later and am on Day 1300+
    1316 missed a few here and there 
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Today is day 653.  My SHIELD Rank is 103.
  • insound0
    insound0 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 790.
    First red thing cover after about 8 yellows.
    Started playing fairly early but quit for seeminģly ages.
  • Felonius
    Felonius Posts: 289 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Day 1095 for me.  Just got a yellow OML cover, making him 4/5/4 and my 3rd fully-covered 5* character.  It's been a good week!  Besides OML, two days ago I got another champ level for Devil Dino, yesterday 25CP, and coming up tomorrow I'll get 3k ISO (nice!), followed by two more Dino covers the next two days after that...

I know I've missed a day or three here and there, but mostly I've played every day, I think (at least jumping in to get DDQ and tickle my Resupply, if nothing else...).

The Resupply rewards are nice.  Anything free is usually good, but I just wish they'd put some sort of basement line after a certain level... This was a good week, but last week I got a few Standard Tokens... I shouldn't still be getting those after ~3yrs of play... Heck, those should stop by day 700 or so (~2yrs), if not WAY sooner. 

• Coulson_Lives
    Coulson_Lives Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm hardcore and joined before the SHIELD Daily resupply!
    Day 1366 for me