• ZamWiesel
    ZamWiesel Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 1086

Few more days til I get another Goblin and OML cover
  • GreenMachine
    GreenMachine Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm hardcore and joined before the SHIELD Daily resupply!
    1359. Kinda fun to see all the other old timers. Definately remember before there was a daily resupply!
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I remember lvl 140 Ragnarok in Prologue being unbeatable with my a team.
  • Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 271 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Day 700 - Star-Lord
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 746 - 100 HP
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 806 for me. Yesterday I got a champion level for Jean Grey, today 100 HPs were my reward.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am between Day 900 and 1099
    Rod5 said:
    I remember lvl 140 Ragnarok in Prologue being unbeatable with my a team.
    Yeah. most satisfying 50 HP I ever earned, after finally beating that pin.
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Day 1018....heroic token...

This post would actually be kinda cool if it were a poll...I'd like to see the statistics.
  • Snorknjor
    Snorknjor Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    1379 for me today. I think I've only missed one day since I started. Today's resupply was 2250 iso8. Not much for the next few days, but I'm looking at 25 command points in six days. 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am between Day 500 and 699

Just made a poll for this:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/66869/what-shield-resupply-day-have-you-reached

• dp05
    dp05 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Long time lurker, first time poster. 1383 for me, been playing since launch though as a casual FTPer and think I've only missed 1 day since they started daily drops (on accident, just forgot to play). Planning to do a whole write-up about my thoughts about the game at some point! Been a fun ride though, found this game to be decently enjoyable long term if you don't take it too seriously.

Stretch from days 1354-1360 might rate as the best I've come across, including some of the yearly marks (though maybe this was a yearly mark and I'm bad at mathing).

*Edit - tried to embed a link to a pic but clearly don't know how to do that yet, so here's the lineup:
    1354: LT
    1355: 25 CP
    1356: 100 HP
    1357: Heroic 10-pack
    1358: bleh
    1359: 2250 ISO
    1360: 5* Hulk
  • Alfje17
    Options
    Alfje17 said:
    Poll just been shut down, apparently it's against the rules to have more than 1 discussion about the same topic.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alfje17 said:
    Alfje17 said:
    Poll just been shut down, apparently it's against the rules to have more than 1 discussion about the same topic.
    That's unfortunate.  Having a poll is far more useful than reading through 5 pages to try and figure out where people are.  The mods and their rules party poop again... yay
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    Alfje17 said:
    Alfje17 said:
    That's unfortunate.  Having a poll is far more useful than reading through 5 pages to try and figure out where people are.  The mods and their rules party poop again... yay
    Can we have a poll to decide what thread would be better, this one or the one that was a poll? 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    broll said:
    Alfje17 said:
    Alfje17 said:
    Can we have a poll to decide what thread would be better, this one or the one that was a poll? 

• rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Day 1096. Enjoying all the good rewards in a row, then back to Standard Tokens and boosts I'm sure.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just hit day 1000 :D

Why yes, I'd love a BSSM blue, since apparently I'll never pull one ever.
  • Alfje17
    Options
    broll said:
    Alfje17 said:
    Alfje17 said:

Changed the poll a bit, so hope this one doesn't get shut down immediately either:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/66921/how-long-have-you-been-playing

• Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am between Day 300 and 499
    My friends would continually play MPQ, even while playing D&D every week.  They kept prodding me to start for months, and I managed to resist for a while.  But then I tried it on a lark...and now...*sigh*
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    I am between Day 100 and 299
    Hi @Alfje17. It's fine if you would like to create a poll, however if you would like to utilize that as the main location of discussing what Resupply day a player is at, then I'll be closing this thread.

This is so all information is centralized, as opposed to the same responses being scattered across multiple threads. Which thread would you like to be the main source of discussion for this topic?