How long have you been playing?

Options

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Now, ask how long I've been suggesting they revise the supply chain on the forums. I still suggest 3*'s with some 4*'s first year, 4*'s with some 5*'s 2nd year, and 5*'s every 15 days after your customers have been loyal enough to check in 1000+ days.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am between Day 500 and 699
    SnowcaTT said:

Now, ask how long I've been suggesting they revise the supply chain on the forums. I still suggest 3*'s with some 4*'s first year, 4*'s with some 5*'s 2nd year, and 5*'s every 15 days after your customers have been loyal enough to check in 1000+ days.
    Can you imagine the outcry if they changed the rewards from the people that have passed certain points? I don't think they can do that without upsetting most of the player base 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am between Day 900 and 1099
    1050. You'd think that if you'd stuck with a mobile game for nearly three years they'd start giving you better daily rewards. At least improve the random rewards, perhaps? Why not replace them with a taco token?
    On the other hand, in 38 more days you're going to get a heroic 10-pack. On average, I'd say your daily rewards are getting better, even if some individual days are not.
  • Dougfresh413
    Dougfresh413 Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm hardcore and joined before the SHIELD Daily resupply!
    Day 1375.  Blue peggy today.  Been playing since before daily supply began.  Missed one day while on my honeymoon.
  • Dougfresh413
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Day 1375.  Blue peggy today.  Been playing since before daily supply began.  Missed one day while on my honeymoon.
    Only 1 day? That's dedication. You should get a bonus reward.. 
    Some would say dedication, others would say addiction :)
  • badsaj
    badsaj Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options

I guess that's better than if you said you missed 2 days, one on your honeymoon and one for divorce court.
  • farlus
    farlus Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Day 585. Would be in the 1300s if I hadn't quit for 2 years but alas. Better this way anyway.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Day 513. The next month will net me a couple of needed Thor 4* covers, sosomething to look forward to.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Day 788. Standard Token today. On day 790 I will get a red cover for The Thing :)
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Day 621, haven't missed a day... looking forward to a Luke Cage cover this week so he'll be Lv204!!!

I know it's impossible but I would pay good money (well... ISO) to be able to skip days or have multiple days in 1 go so I can catch up.

• JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Somewhere in the low 1000s. Last interesting daily resupply was a Howard the Duck purple cover.
  • Dougfresh413
    Options
    badsaj said:

I guess that's better than if you said you missed 2 days, one on your honeymoon and one for divorce court.
    Lol, actually my wife is also on day 1378.  She's a keeper!  She also missed a day on our honeymoon, however she still beat her DDQ the day she gave birth to our son.  She even had a c-section.  Didn't stop her
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1095 tomorrow. I guess I'm finally worthy of an OML yellow?
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Day 1360 today and will get my purple Banner cover, great. Hoping the rewards get better as time progresses...
  • Torturedsole
    Torturedsole Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Day 1365 for me. 
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am between Day 700 and 899
    Got my first 5* cover from resupply today, Surfer black. So whatever day that is. 5/1/5 hoooo!
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Today was day 634 (500iso). Have 15cp and red Elektra coming. Missed 2, maybe 3 days.
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options

Yesterday i got a 5*cover -  IM46.  Today I got a Standard Token. 
    Exactly the same as me,  including the standard token. 
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
     Day 1141 for me. I got some boosts. Which was nice :/