Spider-Man vs. The Sinister Six - Run 2 (7/21/17)

124»

Comments

• Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    jamesh said:
    There sure are a lot of side nodes requiring Hulk: we've got ones specifically requiring 3* Hulk as one of the event's featured characters, and others that will take any Hulk variant.  It feels like the other half of the matches feature Spider-Men.
    I don't think the required character for the side nodes change through the event. Right now (round 8) I show:
     - Wolverine (any)
     - Hulk (any)
     - Thor (any)
     - Iron Man (any)
     - Miles Morales
     - 3* Hulk (Indestructible) 

This is mostly in line with other PVE events where there are nodes requiring the features 4* and 3* character
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    jamesh said:
    There sure are a lot of side nodes requiring Hulk: we've got ones specifically requiring 3* Hulk as one of the event's featured characters, and others that will take any Hulk variant.  It feels like the other half of the matches feature Spider-Men.
    I don't think the required character for the side nodes change through the event. Right now (round 8) I show:
     - Wolverine (any)
     - Hulk (any)
     - Thor (any)
     - Iron Man (any)
     - Miles Morales
     - 3* Hulk (Indestructible) 

This is mostly in line with other PVE events where there are nodes requiring the features 4* and 3* character
    Right.  My point was that last time around the 3* Hulk nodes required 3* Deadpool, which didn't double up with the Hulk (any) nodes.
  • Silverblade
    Silverblade Posts: 51 Match Maker
    I detested this second run of Sinister-Six. Carnage and Sandman are so over the top that they kill any joy in the event.
  • MrHappyface
    MrHappyface Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    I agree. Carnage & Sandman are too hard, where as Venom is a joke.
  • pandrek
    pandrek Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Yeah! I hate Sandman, pummel and his ability making yellow. And when he comes at first, is game over. Another annoying character when comes first is Carnage. Both of them are overpowered. Instead of have fun, I had frustration when they were the first enemy.