Spider-Man vs. The Sinister Six - Run 2 (7/21/17)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Spider-Man is back again to take down The Sinister Six in our re-run of the Spider-Man vs. The Sinister Six event! This event will start on Monday, July 24th and ends on Thusrday, July 27th.

The overall structure of the event has not changed, however you'll find the updated reward tables listed down below:

Comments

• DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    New boosted Riri! I imagine the reception would have been different if you posted the Mind Season changes after this thread!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I am completely satisfied with the boosted list being the same. Will have to rethink team though. I'd been using Cloak and Dagger on boss waves last time. But I guess Miles could replace them as a...

...Surprise?
    YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Devs need to switch out the second 3* Hulk with Miles. Also, looks like my Wasp will have to wait a bit to be champed since those three Riri covers, and a fourth next event, will or at least should be enough to champ her. Ow! She stung me! Not cool, Janet.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    Devs need to switch out the second 3* Hulk with Miles. Also, looks like my Wasp will have to wait a bit to be champed since those three Riri covers, and a fourth next event, will or at least should be enough to champ her. Ow! She stung me! Not cool, Janet.
    Comendable that you haven't given up on them includng the required legendary in personal progress.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, all you need to do to get a Miles cover is collect thirty 3* Spider-Man covers.  If that's proving too difficult, simply max-champ ten Bag-Men and you'll have the required 3* covers.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Loki and RiRi. I've got them both champed but I don't enjoy either. Ugh, I really want to take the event off. That's a first for a Boss Event in 580+ days of playing.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My 5/5/2 Riri is grateful for the green reward being the first, in case my alliance goes more casual this run (we cleared 6 last time and our best ever is 7 rounds).  I'm also pleased by the boosted list, as 4Thor & IM40 really took away some of the potential annoyance from Carnage in particular in the first run-through.  Looking forward to this event...
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Will just winfinite it like the last time and not lose a match.
  • NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I will always prefer to have a specific cover for max progression instead of just a legendary token.

Round 8 reward should be a specific 5 star cover.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    NMANOZ said:
    I will always prefer to have a specific cover for max progression instead of just a legendary token.

Round 8 reward should be a specific 5 star cover.
    Definitely this! But I guess we´ll have to wait until the cows come home till they finally adapt the rewards table to the actual needs of the player base. We have to be happy about all those super awesome rewards like 250 ISO or 25 HP by then.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 769 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Not Riri! I'd rather have had bagman!

ill do the event though for my alliance 
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    5/5/2 riri. 
    couldn't have been literally everyone else, right?
    what about mordo, xfw or juggernaut? 
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And the complaints come a rollin' in!
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Happy with riri after the rework, if it had been her without a rework I wouldn't have been that bothered. It's super easy and less work than a single pve sub and marginally longer. I'd take the covers for ISO and enjoy the break testing the new pvp format.

I thought they might tweak this run but can understand why they want to give us a two day break with a pvp test.

Next up Deadpool v MPQ  :D
  • rocks52
    rocks52 Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So Riri is worth champ now?   I have her max covered and only levelled her up for her ddq.  If she's worth a champ I may do that. I still have to champ Gamora first
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tony Foot said:
    Will just winfinite it like the last time and not lose a match.
    My thoughts exactly 
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'll be too busy busting a gut for 40 wins in Divine Champions to play this.  Honest.

• StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    **** cover rewards. If this was not an alliance event, I would skip it.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Riri is a 4/3/5 right now, but only LVL 171.  With these covers, I'll have to stop leveling up Coulson so these don't die on the vine.  I've already had to sell three green covers for her thanks to Randomness, I don't want to lose two more.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A little annoyed because this is the second time in a row that Miles has ended up getting skipped in Progression because he's featured in a Boss event.