What is your anti-Hulk team?

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 588 hulk with 203k health.

Im40 c4rol bobby
    Get 6yellow 6blue, some black (let  hulk match green to help with that. 

Fire carol black and bobby blue. Wait one turn. Fire recharge. Sit back and point and laugh as you do 25k match damage while Hulk is stunlocked. Finish him off whenever you feel like it. 
  • dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    I usually go with Daredevil just for the stun, then if you can get a second stun going he is perma stunned.
    I am also finding Carol quite effective with her black.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was playing around a bit, found this nice combo:

Gamora (4*) + Coulson + Daredevil

Funny thing is, my Gamora is level 94 (2/1/1) and my Coulson is level 131 or so at 1/4/0. You just need the correct powers.

The trick is to get DD's billy club out. After that, with coulson's passive you're guaranteed to keep Hulk stunned a lot. Every time you stun him, Gamora places a purple special tile. Gather more black so you can place even more purple specials, until the other Gamora passive instakills him.  Caveat: Gamora's 'place tile on stun'-passive does not trigger if you perform a stun while the enemy is still stunned, so you want to try to time your matches in such a way that billy club reactivates just as Hulk returns from a stun.

Took down the 'solo Hulk' at level ~450 with this team :mrgreen:
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
       Accepting the risk of sounding like a broken record; my 3* all-star team is R&G, IM40, and Strange.  I concentrate on yellow first, then try for blue or yellow when Hulk is stunned.   If I can't easily match Hulks passive, I shoot off R&G green to try to get rid of it; while he's stunned.  Too much green on the board, I pick it off by feeding R&Gs green boosted nuke or use his green nuke to clear the board while Hulk is stunned.  Most of the time Hulk is stunned during the match and he's continuously losing health while he's stunned as well.  Then I generally finish the match with 1 or 2 red from IM40 who does over 8k damage while boosted in this event.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Im40/ DRS / Dd 

Stun lock! 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    jtsings said:
       Accepting the risk of sounding like a broken record; my 3* all-star team is R&G, IM40, and Strange.  I concentrate on yellow first, then try for blue or yellow when Hulk is stunned.   If I can't easily match Hulks passive, I shoot off R&G green to try to get rid of it; while he's stunned.  Too much green on the board, I pick it off by feeding R&Gs green boosted nuke or use his green nuke to clear the board while Hulk is stunned.  Most of the time Hulk is stunned during the match and he's continuously losing health while he's stunned as well.  Then I generally finish the match with 1 or 2 red from IM40 who does over 8k damage while boosted in this event.
    11.5k for me. Still takes 8 of them to down a 476 Hulk, though. Maybe 7 with other stuff going on.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    My go-to stun team is IM40/4* Thor/Iceman.  If I can't get enough yellow for Recharge early, I turn someone into a snowman.  If I do, I use Power Surge every time my opponent isn't stunned and save up red for a boatload of Smite.
  • abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    OK, I stand corrected and must thank @animaniactoo for the suggestion of Carol, Mystique and Switch. This is remarkably effective at least this week while Switch is boosted. Just don't forget to take Mystique to 5 blue before going with it. The Purple/Black generation is insane (and since Carol is also boosted, any green matches Hulk makes generate Black as well). 

I love threads like this; I always learn something new!
  • Nikita-K
    Nikita-K Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    C4rol, X-23, 3* R&G.
    Laura tanks her colors for regeneration, creates black strikes when needed against anger and deals some damage with her green.
    Carol collects black, blocks black tiles with countdowns, creates strikes and deals massive damage when she lets her countdowns go off.
    R&G help with blue countdowns/strikes and can regenerate if needed.

Hulk doesn't care for a few weak strikes but helps me collecting black (and green) at the time he cares for damage.
    Once I've collected enough ap, I finish him off.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    OK, I stand corrected and must thank @animaniactoo for the suggestion of Carol, Mystique and Switch. This is remarkably effective at least this week while Switch is boosted. Just don't forget to take Mystique to 5 blue before going with it. The Purple/Black generation is insane (and since Carol is also boosted, any green matches Hulk makes generate Black as well). 

I love threads like this; I always learn something new!
    @abominatrix - you're most welcome. Also don't forget to stun him before laying down C4rol's PB tile! Because prior to that tile going down, none of them are doing him enough damage - even with a 5 match or critical tile booster - to trigger Anger, but after that they will be.
  • TheLadder77
    TheLadder77 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Level 588 hulk with 203k health.

Im40 c4rol bobby
    Get 6yellow 6blue, some black (let  hulk match green to help with that. 

Fire carol black and bobby blue. Wait one turn. Fire recharge. Sit back and point and laugh as you do 25k match damage while Hulk is stunlocked. Finish him off whenever you feel like it. 
    Exact team I've been using. Faceroll stuff.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daredevil, IM40 and any other damage dealer.  16 blue AP and match is over.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Warbringa said:
    Daredevil, IM40 and any other damage dealer.  16 blue AP and match is over.
    After an uneventful 5 minute delay, of course.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Switch/im40/carol

Or my favorite 

Carol/coulson/Nova 

Build up red and black keep him airborne, while he is in the air carol and coulson will buff novas strike tiles to obscene levels. I did over 40k in one turn using coulson purple to create a cascade. 
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,050 Chairperson of the Boards
    Switch
    G4mora
    Iron Fi3t

Switch or Gamora will stun. Then I activate Gamora's black to get more special tiles in purple. If there aren't enough, I then activate Fi3st's purple to create more black for G4mora and maybe knock out that one purple tile. Make a match and watch the animation (hopefully). If it doesn't happen? Go back to stun lock. 
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    I'm using c4rol surfer iceman. If he does get angry,  then he's just going to get stunned since Carol turns his green into your blue.  Often i leave the match with no permanent damage thanks to surfer heals
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Carol, Daredevil, IM40.  keep him stunlocked and daredevil blue and im40 yellow crazy boost carol's strikes
  • fun_and_gun
    fun_and_gun Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    im40 (boosted) for recharge and unibeam
    scarlet (boosted) for purple 5 turn stun
    Iceman for green and blue (4 turn stun and punchy punchy)
  • Khanwulf
    Khanwulf Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Coulson, SWitch, Cyclops. 

All champed. So the point is to stun the **** out of him and then unload. Works like a charm. Coulson ensures that if you have teamup AP Switch's tile is the one that's resolving. This team can normally get Hulk stunned before he fires a power. After that? He stays stunned, forever.

--Khanwulf
  • Jaedenkaal
    I used Switch, Iceman, and Thing. His match damage triggered Rock Solid, which meant I took hardly any damage before matching 6 blue, and he never made a match after that. 3 colors of stun, 1.5 of which you generate automatically. 

Still takes a damn long time, though, since neither Bobby or Ben are boosted. Should work at almost any level, though, as long as you can survive the match damage to get off the first stun.