What is your anti-Hulk team?

Comments

• TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Scarlet Witch & 3* Doctor Strange to stun him relentlessly, Cyclops to blast him down quicker.
  • Kjeldbjerg
    Kjeldbjerg Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Ice, 4Carol and Sw. Once you get the first stun in, hulk doesnt make another move. Fokus on blue and purple to always have a stun ready. Get a strike tile out, either from Carol or tu, and you are quickly doing 8k+ damage pr match. 
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Look at all these suggestions, iceman, red hulk,  peggy, quake. What do they have in common....  hmmmmmm. Just can't put my finger on it. Any help?
    Ah, a nice jab at vaulting...

Gamora and Wasp (recently vaulted) also have very nice stuns.  IM40/Gamora should have no problem keeping him perma-stunned after a few turns.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    With Goons:
    Red Hulk - Switch - Strang3

Without Goons:
    Red Hulk - Marv3l - IM40
  • Mcjordan
    Mcjordan Posts: 82 Match Maker
    I use IM40, KK, and 3Cap.  Stun, heal, AP for days.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Ice Man, 4* Carol, SW. 2 stuns and a boosted nuke.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    I think I'm going to try bringing mystique, scarlet witch and C4rol to this fight. Mystique's blue is relatively low cost and I can use it grab more purple and black, while limiting his green and red matches. As soon as he's stunned, toss photonic barrage on the board (and build up as much purple as I can in case I need another round), and try to take him down that way. My only concern is that I suspect his black will show up as his "strongest" color, which would mean he'll get blowback from Energy Manipulation and trigger the anger.
    fwiw, this worked BEAUTIFULLY. None of them did enough damage while AP gathering to trigger anger, was able to stun him and keep him stunned within 6 or 7 moves, and mystique didn't even take serious damage until he was at 60k health (lvl 384) - and by the time she'd gotten damaged, he was stunned and on his way to being out of commission.
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Noone is suggesting 3* Punisher? 40% health is nothing to scoff at when you face Hulk alone with his huge health pool.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hulkbuster, Teen Jean and IM40.
  • Lilith
    Lilith Posts: 65 Match Maker
    I've actually been having luck with Riri, Nova, and SWitch.  You're denying the red and green anyway, so both lead to powers that fire Hulk airborne and result in damage, leaving you free to suck up the purple for the big SWitch stun when you need to re-gather the green and red.  It's been working so far.
  • Coulson_Lives
    Coulson_Lives Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    5* Hawkeye, IM40, Coulson for me.  Get recharge off first then pray to God the bola arrow goes off.  At that point you're laughing.
  • MpqTron
    MpqTron Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    As I'm sure said above. Ice, im40 and Carol. Easy 
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    3* Cap, Scarlet Witch, Gamora - three different colors of stun.  Get one of those out early and you can build up the rest.  Once you get the three stuns cycling, Hulk is toast!
  • Saydie
    Saydie Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    When he stays in the back, Loki can be a really nice part of a team here.   Hulk gets enough annoying cascades and match-4s that I can usually keep stealing back most of his AP.  Since C4rol is boosted, I tagged her for more AP generating towards using her black...extra useful if he does get an Anger off and match greens.  Insert whichever character you have with a decent stun.  Since she's boosted right now I'll jump on the Scarlet Witch bandwagon, otherwise I would tag 3*Cap, for both stun and damage, C4rol's yellow helping make sure countdown tiles resolve and give you your blue AP back to restun without gaps. And helping any strike tiles beef up ridiculously rapidly (*cough* Loki *cough*)

This may not be the absolute most efficient...but it keeps working and I am having fun and enjoying myself.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Charlies Angels
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    X23, OML, and Switch.

I was running C4rol, Rhulk, and Thoress for Venom Bomb, but at one point ran out of health packs and had to move to X23 + OML to finish.  It worked so well I just kept them with C4rol for the Hulk event, and swapped C4rol for Switch for stun.  Popping OML out for C4rol is probably more efficient, but if I'm doing PvP afterwards I'll want to save the packs.
  • MissChinch
    MissChinch Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    If you can change your strongest team color to green with c4rol's green at 5 its a disgustingly fast amount of AP if you don't die from the anger cascade...
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    Stun lock ftw; IM40 + [edited by moderator: Iceman, 4* Thor, or 3* Cap]
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    IM40 / 3* Cap / <insert big hitter here>

I keep IM40 on continuous re-charge, fueling Cap's blue and red. With Cap's AP returns it doesn't take long to keep Hulk perma-stunned with a continuous loop of red damage. For a third I typically take someone who can do big green, purple, or black damage to supplement Cap from random match AP. Lately I like to use Kate Bishop (Edit: Moon Knight works really well, too.)

• Dataspectre
    Dataspectre Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    I used C4orl (5/3/5), Coulson (4/5/4) and SWitch (5/3/5) against The Hulk, since his simple match damage to taking a toll on SWitch, she was out of the action during a 5/6 node of L450 Hulk, from the lucky falling black cascade, I can't use Iceman L70 (0/2/0) only 2 blues covers, and Strang3 too busy fending off goons in other nodes.

My other variable team, would be C4orl, L145 C&D (4/4/3) and L273 Spiderwoman (5/5/3), the reason for this, cause I used the same team against Carnage in Sinister Six, since his powers are single target damage, even tho Boss Carnage/Hulk's Symbiote Scythes/Smash can do more damage than Spiderwoman's threshold of resist damage, she won't take full damage, just a portion of it

It's really simple, get Spiderwoman's Seeking Redemption up while gaining black from C&D passive and place the CD somewhere you think it doesn't get match (hopefully), after that, get C4orl's Photonic Barrage, get some yellow/purples, to use Executive Decision or To Love and Fear, get rid of anger CDs or place traps, the team should get the job done in no time.