What is your anti-Hulk team?

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you can change your strongest team color to green with c4rol's green at 5 its a disgustingly fast amount of AP if you don't die from the anger cascade...
    I just got a Black Bolt cover a few days ago (first 5*!), and he's strong enough that this works. Now I just need to find someone to go with them who can survive long enough to put all that green to use.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Carol, Switch, Ice worked fine for me. He had just over 60K health on the 4th run, but I got my 6 blue by the third turn, Hulk took a nap, and never woke up.

The 3rd run was uglier. Took 7 or 8 turns for the blue to finally drop, so I ate quite a bit of match damage.
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    I think back in the day I used 2* Storm's Wind Storm quite often and probably used OML to tank.

I'd probably use Red Hulk and Jean Grey to drain his green and stun him when he gets crits.
  • abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    As I mentioned early in the thread, I use 3*Marvel, Switch and 2* Storm for the single-Hulk nodes; stuns on three colors, no risk of Anger, no requirement to use a vaulted 4* like Ice or RHulk. Any team that can get through the 4 clears without a health pack is worthwhile. Note that with Witch boosted, Witch and Marvel tank all colors for Storm, so her squishiness doesn't matter. 

I'm doing this with a significant 4* roster, but I see no need to use them here.

Of course 3* Carol is also vaulted, so your mileage may vary, but this group has always worked for me.

• KJB Agent
    KJB Agent Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Switch, Gamora (4*), and Thing.  3 Stuns (2 of which do decent damage) and managed to pull off Deadliest Woman 3 out of 4 times so far (last one with 49K health remaining)
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    IM40, Peggy, Iceman
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    KJB Agent said:
    Switch, Gamora (4*), and Thing.  3 Stuns (2 of which do decent damage) and managed to pull off Deadliest Woman 3 out of 4 times so far (last one with 49K health remaining)
    Nicely done!
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Stunlock is the way to go (IM40+LCap for 3*, IM40 + Bobby for 4*), but I discovered today that 4* Carol + anyone that will give you green as your strongest color is hilarious.  I used Black Bolt, but X-23 is a good option if yours is stronger than your Carol.

Once you make Hulk angry, he kills himself on green cascades very quickly.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    5* Hawkeye, coulson and lazy cap.
    Perma stun and countdown tiles everywhere then spam out of arrows for the win.
    Goes fast against level 565 hulk
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    4* Gamora / Cloak&Dagger / IM40

Get one shot
  • TetsujinOni
    TetsujinOni Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    I went with IM40+ TGT + Riri to make every recharge at least 2 stuns, and Riri's red is a better hitter than unboosted 4Thor until you can flood the board with charged tiles.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    IM40, Iceman, Peggy

You can basically stun him for eternity. All you have to do is survive match DMG thanks to Peggy.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    I went with the best offense instead of defense.   5*Hawkeye / Boosted Carol / Phil Coulson.  With my scaling, you don't have to worry about Anger firing unless you do crazy damage, so get Carol's black out there and start firing arrows.  Hawkeye's first shot stuns him for 3 turns, and that's usually enough time.  Carol pumps up the strike tiles by 1140 each time, so they get out of control fast.  Even with Hulk's 200k health, it doesn't take long to kill him.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you can change your strongest team color to green with c4rol's green at 5 its a disgustingly fast amount of AP if you don't die from the anger cascade...
    I just got a Black Bolt cover a few days ago (first 5*!), and he's strong enough that this works. Now I just need to find someone to go with them who can survive long enough to put all that green to use.
    OK, no. I don't have a team durable enough to make that work. Had the same issue with the Patch/Daken/MBW team someone else mentioned.

Back to Lazy Cap, C4rol, Switch.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    I'm running C4rol, SWitch and 4Thor. 2 Stuns is enough. The only problem I have is if I get C4rol's black out too fast and accidentally start making Hulk way too angry with regular matches.
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 290 Mover and Shaker
    Patch, Medusa, SM....SM stuns to reduce damage and stop Hulk's black.  Patch's green makes strikes for heavy hitting, and Medusa heals/makes attack tiles/steals opponent strikes.  Worked surprisingly well.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Iron Man 40, Dare Devil and Switch.  The hulk is only awake for about the first 3 to 4 rounds.
  • j0nats
    j0nats Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Im40 gamora and kamala....    im40 yellow to charge blue and pink.   Also get black for gamora.  gamora blue to stun a n create special tile. Gamora black to create more pink special tiles Kamala pink to convert non special pink to green. At this point all pink tiles should be special. Then hit a match that wont cascade.  

Gg! 
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    I use C4rol, Coulson, and Spid3y and lose virtually no health.  Carol generates strike tiles and powerful nukes and reduces CD timers to 0.  Spidey has a quick, but powerful stun, and he generates protect tiles.  Whenever Spidey shoots off his stun, Coulson throws down a CD tile.  Through the CD tile, damage is done to Hulk and the strike tiles and protect tiles upgrade.  

For a fun feedback, Spidey fires off his stun, then use Carol's Yellow on Coulson's CD tile.  Carol will upgrade the tiles, and Coulson will put down another CD tile because Carol fired a power.  Plus, Coulson gives 2 random AP whenever a CD tile reaches 0.  
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    For those feeling more adventurous, you can try downing him instantly with Gamora :smile:

Gamora and C&D go well together, Car4l is a good 3rd. It can go wrong very quickly though.