• rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Working for me now.
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    rixmith said:
    Working again for me now. Sadly, progression and placement are now both hosed for the whole event.

same here. woulda been top 20 easy, now, not so much.
  • msp2211
    msp2211 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Game is working for me too. I hope the devs can acknowledge PVE is progression. That 25 cp is more valuable than placement. Missing the final hour and a half of a sub is costly for that progression.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I mean technically if the game was down for everyone your position shouldn't have changed  :/.

But trust me I get the sentiment of a game developer just giving you free digital currency that holds very little to no actual value for when things go sour for good rapport.

Just don't expect it here. 
  • Edwin79
    Edwin79 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I had check internet connection problems, but once I updated the app, the issue resolved. 
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GurlBYE said:
    I mean technically if the game was down for everyone your position shouldn't have changed  :/.
    Not true at all, I had dropped from just outside top 10 after 4 clears to about 160 by the time I was about to start my final grind and obviously couldn't recover any of that due to the outage and thus my placement is completely hosed for both that sub and the overall event, so it could have a clear impact on people in slice 3.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah, early grinders got compansated. Fiished sub at #1 and now 3h after sub 2 i'm sitting at #34 (#2 in sub 2). Was definitely on track to compete for t1... not anymore.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Ducky or @Brigby - are we going to get official comment on how this affects S3 players? The 48 hour sub may still make it possible to hit progression but it's a real stretch with the newest progression changes. 

Or should the path be for everyone to submit a ticket to Customer Support? 

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2017
    Options
    bowla33 said:
    @Ducky or @Brigby - are we going to get official comment on how this affects S3 players? The 48 hour sub may still make it possible to hit progression but it's a real stretch with the newest progression changes. 

Or should the path be for everyone to submit a ticket to Customer Support? 

If the last 2 day subs are anything to go by, doing 2 more clears 24 hours after the initial 4 will more than make up for the point deficit. (2 day subs also only require 4 2/3 clears)

Even going for green checks after letting points recharge for a few hours in the final sub will most likely bring enough extra points. (sub 3 should be worth about double the points compared to sub 1)

Edit: this is assuming you only missed your 5th clear.
  • Kingsoftheworl
    Kingsoftheworl Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    jgomes32 said:
    Yeah, early grinders got compansated. Fiished sub at #1 and now 3h after sub 2 i'm sitting at #34 (#2 in sub 2). Was definitely on track to compete for t1... not anymore.
    I have given up this event. I use to finish t1-5 in pve but this issue made it impossible, couldn't grind at all. Hopefully will finish t50
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    sh81 said:
    jgomes32 said:
    I have given up this event. I use to finish t1-5 in pve but this issue made it impossible, couldn't grind at all. Hopefully will finish t50
    And this is my complaint.

I usually hit progression the day before an event closes because I try to play optimally, so personally this isnt a concern.

The concern is I was aiming at T10 and those Blade covers, with a good chance of making it, and now thats totally gone for me.
    Same here, I make t10 in most pve events these days with bad ones only being t20, but losing 3 clears from the 1st sub trashes that.

Shame it didn't happen in the previous event, I would be much happier to lose out on Venom covers than Blade covers.  :D
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @sh81
    Hi Everyone. Rest assured, we do plan on providing compensation to players that were playing when that outage occurred.
  • Mercator
    Mercator Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @Brigby
    how about the people that weren't playing when he outage started, but couldn't begin their end clears 1 hour before sub ended??
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @sh81
    Hi Everyone. Rest assured, we do plan on providing compensation to players that were playing when that outage occurred.
    I sure hope so. Finished #12 and it's extremely frustrating to see early grinders take the top spot. You set the rules as far as optimal play goes and i don't think it's fair to be penalized for playing accordingly...

Edit: The "compensation" is now live. Your idea of compensation is a joke.
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Options
    100 Gold and 1000 ISO? Thanks?
    How about some CP?!?
  • legeng
    legeng Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    100 HP for missing for sure t10 and getting a 4* Blade cover (That I really need because I would have been able to champ him after getting progression for the next event).

Thank I guess... no, not really.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to my heroic token compensation for missing my final 2 clears, missing max progression, and finishing outside the top 200.

Hope you like 1000iso and 100hp, because that's what we got. 
  • Bertibrecht
    Bertibrecht Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Sorry but I am very disappointed. This compensation is a bad joke for the Top Players,
    SHAME SHAME SHAME
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @sh81
    The compensation isn't great but it is better than nothing