Servers down? [Solved]

Options

Comments

• evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    OJSP said:
    evade420 said:
    Man this totally screwed up my final pve grind , only got 2 nodes fully cleared . I really hope there's some compensation for this 
    At least you did some already.. for others the outage occurred before their time to start grinding.. :wink:
    True , maybe they can drop the points required for final progression reward
  • MarcSpector68
    MarcSpector68 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Down on Android. After update push
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Missed out on my last hour. Oh well
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    evade420 said:
    OJSP said:
    evade420 said:
    Man this totally screwed up my final pve grind , only got 2 nodes fully cleared . I really hope there's some compensation for this 
    At least you did some already.. for others the outage occurred before their time to start grinding.. :wink:
    True , maybe they can drop the points required for final progression reward
    They did something similar once when they first made the switch over to the 4 clear requirement.  One of the events didn't have enough points award top progression if you did a 4 clear of every node in the whole event - they made sure to award the full progression to anyone it affected.

Hopefully they can do something similar here and give top progression rewards to those affected by the outage that would have otherwise gotten them.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm no longer getting the Comm Link Error, but the Mission to open the second Sub isn't showing up when I open the Meet R&G event. It's just showing the completed Walk in the Park Mission.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to my heroic token compensation for missing my final 2 clears, missing max progression, and finishing outside the top 200.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It came back enough that I could play the mission that should have opened the second sub, but it hung trying to give me my rewards for that mission.
  • Jesus Jones
    Jesus Jones Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I had cleared through 5 on all missions earlier and was about to do the final round.  Would love to be compensated, especially the 10 points you get for completing a mission when you do all 6.  That bonus ISO is great!
  • ADChaos
    ADChaos Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    sh81 said:
    OJSP said:
    From another thread:
    Known issue, per Discord chat ETA of resolution is a bit after 5PM Eastern time.
    How long is that from now? In the UK so no idea!
    Eastern is 5 hours behind our time. The west coast is 8 hours behind. Easy to remember. :)
  • Zombionicdoom
    Zombionicdoom Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    Same here, just finished DDQ big enchilada and got the comm links message, that was 90 minutes ago, restarted my phone and now I just get loading screen with 'check internet connection' I'm on iOS.
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Landale said:

Hopefully they can do something similar here and give top progression rewards to those affected by the outage that would have otherwise gotten them.
    I'd be surprised if they did.

There they screwed up themselves. With server outages, companies often act as if they're the victim, not the players.
  • Killians8
    Killians8 Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It has been happening to me and my mother as well. We both noticed the issue. This has to be a bug from the new update. It was working fine earlier before we updated it. IF PEOPLE CAN HELP IT, DO NOT UPDATE MPQ OR YOU MIGHT GET THIS BUG!

****There is ZERO evidence that the Comm Link issues are tied to the patch as there are people who have not updated who cannot connect. - Ducky***
    My favorite part about this is that your mom is playing MPQ. Easily begs the Napoleon Dynamite insult "Your mom plays Marvel Puzzle Quest." In other news, good for your mom. Fun game.
  • rowdster
    rowdster Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So, they're kind of missing the 5pm EST recovery window.

Any real estimates?  
  • legeng
    legeng Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I don't have venom(and no HP for the slot) so I was already trying hard for progression, now I am screwed. I will have to go for more clears, I hope is enough.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    rowdster said:
    So, they're kind of missing the 5pm EST recovery window.

Any real estimates?  
    As someone else said. I really miss the lol button. 
  • rowdster
    rowdster Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Some people apparently can play.  I just got a notice that I defended off an attack!  :-)
  • GoldenArm
    GoldenArm Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yep same for me
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    *The game should be coming back up now for people*
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    90min too late, but yes, it's working.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Working again for me now. Sadly, progression and placement are now both hosed for the whole event.