Servers down? [Solved]

Options

Comments

• Rykard
    Rykard Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    But I'm at work and have nothing to do! This is prime PVE grinding time!
  • mr_X
    mr_X Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah. Down for me. S3 sub borked. 
  • aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    For the record, as of now while other people still experience the issue, it seems to work fine for me. (Haven't updated it to R128 yet). I can start PvE match, but didn't finish it since I'm on S4 time. I can play and finish Sim matches (tested twice).
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wish they had some facility to extend a sub when stuff like this happens, they are the ones that have competitive pve in the game, so it is ridiculous that they do not have any mechanism to deal with things that wreck that competitiveness.
  • TheMastermins
    TheMastermins Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It has been happening to me and my mother as well. We both noticed the issue. This has to be a bug from the new update. It was working fine earlier before we updated it. IF PEOPLE CAN HELP IT, DO NOT UPDATE MPQ OR YOU MIGHT GET THIS BUG!

****There is ZERO evidence that the Comm Link issues are tied to the patch as there are people who have not updated who cannot connect. - Ducky***
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It has been happening to me and my mother as well. We both noticed the issue. This has to be a bug from the new update. It was working fine earlier before we updated it. IF PEOPLE CAN HELP IT, DO NOT UPDATE MPQ OR YOU MIGHT GET THIS BUG!

I didn't update and got the bug.  I really do think it's a server issue, possibly a universal one.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I am also having this issue. Android
  • Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    It affecting everyone in my bracket does nothing for me... all the early clearers come out on top, despite what would normally be a poor decision. Am ranked 163 atm, if I were able to get my clears in, would be t25 or better ><
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thank God we have a full 24 hours to do our clears and there's absolutely no incentive to do it at some specific time of day  >:)
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same here - actually drove me here to see if it was just me. Can't play final round of PVE that I'm in (5 pm EST deadline)

If I restart the game, I can get in for a moment, but as soon as I do anything, it boots me back out to "connection issue".
  • Mercator
    Mercator Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    i was 4th to finish 4 clears in my pve bracket, 153 ppl grinded early, so my placement is ruined.

• Jones3al
    Jones3al Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here. On iOS happened before and after downloading update 128
  • Jocrash
    Jocrash Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here, had to end my 1st sub since i'm in S3. i was T10, i guess this event will become a casual one...
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dhaunas said:
    It affecting everyone in my bracket does nothing for me... all the early clearers come out on top, despite what would normally be a poor decision. Am ranked 163 atm, if I were able to get my clears in, would be t25 or better ><

Fair enough -- I was going to shoot for t50, myself, since I'm starting to run low on HP.  Tinykitty happens - the early clearers lucked out this time.
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    iOS 

Downloaded updated and wanted to do 5th clears. Now can't access with the connection issue. Very annoying
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MPQ is running fine for me, android, updated, playing on cellular 

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    ***UPDATE: The devs have figured out what is causing the Comm Link issues and are working on resolving them.***
  • Mercator
    Mercator Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    ah but did you play pve? seems theres a connection
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    Starfury said:
    Thank God we have a full 24 hours to do our clears and there's absolutely no incentive to do it at some specific time of day  >:)

This thing exactly. That they are unlikely to compensate people is sad but most likely the most likely outcome. I filed a ticket just to do so but, like most (for the third time in two sentences!) don't expect anything to be done. So ridiculous.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GrimSkald said:
    Dhaunas said:

Fair enough -- I was going to shoot for t50, myself, since I'm starting to run low on HP.  Tinykitty happens - the early clearers lucked out this time.
    Still utterly stupid that a server issues trashes your progress for the next few days just because you didn't play in an unoptimal fashion though.