Servers down? [Solved]

Options

Comments

• Jesus Jones
    Jesus Jones Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    D00000000000D!!!!  I only have 35 minutes left to play!!!  Not platform related, I tried iOS and Android.
  • PiGeek314
    PiGeek314 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Seems like something happens on a personal profile level when you try completing any story mode node (DDQ or event).  After I completed one DDQ node, it started happening, and I have not been able to reconnect since.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    OJSP said:
    fmftint said:
    MPQ is running fine for me, android, updated, playing on cellular 
    The problem occurs after we beat a Meet Rocket and Groot node. I just tried on Android. Still not working.
    If I had known that, I'd have cleared the highest one first! Grrr. lol.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I reverted to 127 on Steam but the servers keep pushing the new in-game data so I end up getting stuck into a "New update available" loop

*tinykitty.*

*Removed inappropriate language - Ducky
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    sh81 said:
    With the clears I was lined up to do I was going to finish comfortably top 20, possibly top 10.

Currently Im #237.

Thats a lot worse than "tinykitty happens"
    I usually aim for t50, currently stuck at 116 (I managed to get in a couple of clears before the servers popped). I'm throwing in the towel on placement for this one, going to have to grind out my full progression
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    ursopro said:
    I reverted to 127 on Steam but the servers keep pushing the new in-game data so I end up getting stuck into a "New update available" loop

*tinykitty*

Doesn't matter, the issue has nothing to do with client version as people are seeing it on both versions.
  • Gmuimui
    Gmuimui Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Almost 2pm.... i cannot complete my Rocket & Groot.. arghhhhhh... i wish they would give us back the time extension for the amount of time that we have lost...
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same issue on iOS! I finished the first node in "Meet Rocket & Groot" and lost internet connection after that...
  • Mercator
    Mercator Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    so do we get rewards for clear 5 and 6 compensated + intercept rewards we are missing out of ... not to speak of maybe missing progression rewards if this takes a long time, have to sleep soon 
  • Crowl
    Options
    Mercator said:
    so do we get rewards for clear 5 and 6 compensated + intercept rewards we are missing out of ... not to speak of maybe missing progression rewards if this takes a long time, have to sleep soon 
    When it has happened in the past, you got nothing and were just stuffed for the rest of the event.
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    I look forward to my heroic token and 1000 iso. womp womp.
  • Alphateam
    Alphateam Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Great, right before the end of the sub!
  • Bmcd14
    Bmcd14 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just got to my essential character nodes, there's goes my placement.. how do you file a ticket?
  • Jesus Jones
    Jesus Jones Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Crowl said:
    Mercator said:
    When it has happened in the past, you got nothing and were just stuffed for the rest of the event.

You gotta be kidding me!!!
  • Crowl
    Options
    Crowl said:
    Mercator said:

You gotta be kidding me!!!
    Nope, I had it happen in the past and basically overall placement chances were wrecked for the full event, but at least back then I wouldn't have had to make up some clears just for max progression like now. 
  • cooleyo
    cooleyo Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Also have this issue on iOS 
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was playing before 1pm, and was fine.  Have been trying since 3:30 and i can usually get to character screen and i get server error.  iOS, both before and after update.
  • BruJr2
    BruJr2 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not just ios - have the problem pre- sand post- update on Android, as well
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Man this totally screwed up my final pve grind , only got 2 nodes fully cleared . I really hope there's some compensation for this 
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Also having trouble post update (currently R128).  

Am glad I started clearing a little early, at least. =P